Surprise

"Yes! It feels like we haven't been back here in forever, aye?" Slightly exclaims, picking up Toothless and spinning him.

All the children smile and laugh as we stop our journey in front of a humongous tree with a small hole made by the roots.

"Wow...its gigantic..."

Armin laughs next to me. "Just wait until you get inside." He hops off of me in favour of flying toward the tree.

I look up at the large branches adorned in leaves creating a huge canopy like area, offering plenty of shade against the mid day light.

"Inside?!" I've never been inside a tree before but I thinks it's safe to ask, how would we all fit comfortably? Is it hollow or something?

I watch in fascination as all of the kids run toward the tree and squeeze their way into the hole made by the giant roots of the tree.

I'm guessing that's an underground passage then...question answered.

This was going to be....Awesome.

After everyone disappeared into the tree, I was left alone with only the silence of the forest.

Instead of following, I continued to take in the area around me. Though, the longer I stood there, the more my heart began to pound.

Why...was I hesitating?

I walk up to the natural hole of the tree and just stare into the darkness leading seemingly no where.

Guess I should--

Suddenly I feel a pressure around my torso. Looking down in a panic I see that an arm is wrapped around me  before a hand flies up to cover my mouth.

"Mph!" I try pulling away from the grip of my attacker but they stood firm and I couldn't get free.

"Shh." I freeze at the voice. "I don't want to fight." They whisper in my ear.

I feel their grip loosen slightly after I stop struggling, but they don't let go and I still couldn't see them.

"Take me with you...I-I can't stand to stay."

"Mpho phar j-jeu." I try my best to speak through their hand that still was clamped over my mouth.

They soon realise the problem and let go of me. I hear leaves crunch as they take a step away from me. "Who are you?" I ask.

When I don't get an answer I slowly turn around, albeit nervously.

"C-Captain Levi?!"

The shorter man seemed slightly ashamed, and averted his gaze to the grassy floor.

Why did Levi want to come with us? He had an entire crew to take of. He was free, and had a worry free life.

Though, I was fairly understanding and understood that not everyone may want to be questioned about their problems.

"If you want to come with us..."

Levi looks up at me. Even though his expression was cold, I could see multiple emotions flashing through his eyes. Confusion, relief, and so much more.

"...Take my hand."

I hold out my hand toward Levi and his eyes widen slightly but only for the slightest moment. He reaches out toward me with his hook and I wrap my fingers around the chilled metal.