~I'm Taking You Back~

Jessica's P.O.V.

"Mommy?" I woke up hearing Ace's voice calling for me, I raised my head up already seeing Ace awake. He has a bandage on his head but other than that he was already fine.

"Ace are you feeling fine?" I asked panicked while ruffling his hair. He smiled at me and nods his head.

"Mommy where's Daddy?" He asked holding my hand, his wide eyes staring at me

"Aiden is-" I trailed

"No Mommy, Daddy Kris. Where is he?" He pouted, did my son really had an accident? I think he's more hyper now.

"Uhm... He's just resting sweetie, no need to worry"

"But I want to see him Mommy" he wiggled his feet cutely, I chuckled and kissed his head.

"He'll visit you don't worry"

" Daddy?" I turned around and saw Kris standing on the front doorstep of the ward. He smiled weakly and sat on the chair beside me, he patted Ace head while a tear silently dropped from his eye. I stared at him and wiped his tear, he held my hand that was place on his face and whispered.

"Jess we need to talk please" I smiled and nodded my head, I grabbed his hand and let him outside the ward.

"So that's why Ace really looked so much like me, he was actually my son" He said while leaning on the wall, his arms crossed but his eyes and lips overflowing with happiness.

"Then why didn't you claimed him as your son? Why didn't you asked me about his past? Or who his father is? You should've asked everything to me" I walked infront of him and held his shoulders

"I don't want to assume that Jess, 5 years had passed. Knowing you, a cold ice queen can move on within that short span of time. You want everything to go on your plan but having me in your life wasn't part of it, Ace is also my child, I created him with you. I understand why you wanted to take him away from me" He held my arms and rubbed small circles on it.

"Kris it's not-" he cutted me off

"But Jess thank you for letting me meet him atleast as an uncle. You never knew how happy I was when I found out that he's my son, but guilt is still killing me. Raping you was the least thing I could do to you, I promised that I'll take care of you but it was also me who broke it. I never thought of getting you back or atleast force you to stay with this goddamn bullshit in your life. I realized how hurt you were when I saw you crying the day after that happened." I widened my eyes and looked at him, I saw him getting teary-eyed

"Yes, I was awake by the time you decided to leave me. But I don't have the energy and strength to hug you tight, to ask for your forgiveness and to stay. I know that I already hurted you enough and taking Ace away from me is your payback. I don't deserve you Jess nor Ace." I cried not knowing what to do.

"Kris please don't say that, I never wanted to take Ace away from you but seeing everything as it is now, I think it looks like I really did. Ace is a part of me but he is also a part of you, half of him is you. He wouldn't be with me, if nothing happened between us, a bundle of joy wouldn't be with me if you didn't happen. I wouldn't have the energy to live each day if he's not with me, after I left you... It's actually funny to think that the man who I loved he most was replaced by his own replica, his son. Kris, you deserved everything what you have now. You changed for me, for Ace and seeing you today means a lot to the child." Kris caressed my cheeck and starts to lower his head, colliding his lips with mine. I raised my hand on his neck and pulled him closer, his hand rested on my waist deepening the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Jung" Aiden said and bowed his head, he sat on the chair beside Mr. Jung.

"Aiden" Mr. Jung smiled