~Dating?~

Jessica's P.O.V.

A loud ringing tone woke me up from my dream, I opened my eyes and saw Kris already awake, watching some drama on the television. I reached my phone on the nightstand.

"Jess, what's this dating thing all about?" Mom asked, I squinted my eyes and tried to wake myself completely. I rolled down on the bed, the exact time when Kris changed the channel to a news report.

'Blanc and Eclare heiress, Ms. Jessica Jung and Vouge Classique's heir Mr. Kris Wu are reported to dating'

I looked at Kris with a puzzled expression and diverted my eyes on the tv once again.

'Yesterday, the two heirs were spotted on the same location in a very tranquil orphanage. Both of them went to the orphanage in separate times but when they were done visiting the orphanage, Ms. Jung was seen to be entering Mr. Wu's car and went to a hotel in the evening when the weather was a bit complicated'

"Mom, I don't understand what's happening here" I said placing my phone on the ear.

"So do I Jess, you need to resolve this rumor or else the reporters will keep on following the both of you. Is Kris there? Can I talk to him?" Mom asked, I passed my phone to Kris and told him to talk to my mom for a little bit. I grabbed his phone and waved it on the air, telling him that I'll be borrowing his phone. I stood up from the bed and walked aroung the room trying to ease my nervousness.

I searched for my name in the media sites and there were articles about Kris and I flooding the internet.

'Vouge Classique's batchelor, Kris Wu reported to be dating Ms. Jessica Jung'

'First Batchelor-Batchelorette couple, Mr. Kris Wu and Ms. Jessica Jung'

I become dizzy and my head starts to get hurt when I read those articles, others were about Kris and I but others were already about Ace. I was about to fall when a strong pair of muscular arms supported me from behind, I turned around and rested my head on his broad chest.

"Kris, let's fix this please"

"We will Jess, we will" he said embracing me tightly and kissing the crook of my neck and my head