Prepare

We all decided to go in search parties. Byakuya and Toko paired while Aoi and Yasuhiro paired up. So it all came down to Kyoko to be my partner but I don't mind. Byakuya then spoke in his snarling speech, " I'll go and investigate the northern part." Toko then drooled over him saying, " Yes my White Knight... We shall g-go to-together... He-hehe." I feel  as if Byakuya just cringed when she said that. " Anyways," Byakuya snarls, " where are you and Kyoko investigating Makoto." I looked at Kyoko and she responded, " We will investigate the western side of the city." " And we will be exploring the eastern side then," Yasuhiro said rubbing his finger across his nose. "I guess it's all settled... Hold On!!" Aoi shouted, " where are we going to meet up after our investigation?" " Yes, good question, where are we going to meet up after this," Byakuya said coldly as he glared at all of us in his superior manner. " I feel like investigating the whole city will take more then just a mere 20 minutes," Kyoko stated, " This isn't like the investigations we did in Hopes Peak Academy." "She makes a valued point," I responded. We all stared at each other for a short time until Toko sneezed and Genocider Syo awaken. " Kyehehehehehehe!!! Oh my, oh my," she cries, " are my eyes seeing things?!?! Are we outside the school?!?!?" I bravely answered, " Yes we are. We are about to investigate and..." Before I could say any words she shouted, " And now you  need to find the a meeting point YA DA YA DA YA DA!!! I actually overheard you morons talking about some investigation plan off some sort," Genocider Syo said very happily. I thought the two don't share memory but I just realized that they both share knowledge. "Hmmmm Yes! I got an idea that shots wayyyyy higher than the starrest of the starrest!!," Genocider Syo stated. Byakuya looked at Genocider Syo and asked, " and what idea do you exactly have?" Genocider Syo looked towards Byakuya's direction answering, " Mighty good question my true White Knight! Do you know about the department store around here? Because of how long it might take to investigate the whole city, we can just grab all the supplies we need from the store and head out on our date my White Knight!!!" Byakuya cringed at her words while Yasuhiro said, " That's actually a pretty good idea. Where's this store?" "HOLD ON!!!" Aoi yelled, " would you call "taking" from the store being actually "stealing" from the store!" " No... I wouldn't call it "stealing" right now that is," Kyoko stated. Aoi looked her a bit upsettingly and loudly said, " What the heck!! Ok then why isn't it stealing?" Kyoko then answered, " Look around us! We are in ruins because of the Tradegy. I don't think security is around very much right now nor do I think there are any people working at the store." I think Aoi understood and responded, " Oh... I get you! Ok then we should go to the store and find all the supplies we need to survive like protein drinks and donuts." I then told her, " I don't think those are very necessary but I think sleeping bags, one pillow, bread, and water should get us far enough." Genocider Syo sprang hyperly and yelled with excitement, " Oh Oh and don't forget weapons! Weapons!" " W-Why weapons!?!?" I asked her. " Because," Genocider Syo started to talk, " what if you need to murder somebody like a cute boys! Also I suggested them for protect because.. You never know what can strike out of no where!!!" " I find that she's right. We can't just be open," Kyoko said calmly. Toko sneezed and the Toko we knew came back, " Huh... What happened???," Toko asked. " We'll all explain later. Right now... We need to go get supplies from the store Genocider Syo suggested," I said to everyone as all of us went to the department store. When we got there, it was pretty hard to both breathe and move. Parts of  the roof fell to the floor and the dust and ash intoxicated the air surrounding it. " Lets just quickly grab our supplies and soon start investigating," I suggested. " Right so... Where are we meeting up after words," Aoi asked. " I suggested in about 5 days we should come back here. It will give us enough time to investigate the city," Byakuya calculated. After everyone quickly grabbed everything they need everyone parted ways and Kyoko and I went off to investigate on our own... Alone.