A Moment to Move On

As soon as I turned to see Kyoko eye to eye, I snapped. "LEAVE ME ALONE KYOKO!!!," I screamed at her with tears falling violently. I attempt to run off somewhere where I can be alone but once again, Kyoko's hand strongly grips around my arm preventing me from running off anywhere. " ... I know it hurts to see this sight but... You need to keep to still have hope!" Kyoko yelled back at me. For some reason, her sharp words pierced me back to sanity. I then went to apologize to Kyoko for lashing out on her, " I'm sorry Kyoko. The despair took over me." Kyoko then lessen her strong grip and said, " I'm glad you have came back to your senses Super Duper High School Level Hope." "Thank you Kyoko... You were what I needed right now," I smiled. Kyoko had a slight pink on her checks and said, " Hmmm... No problem Makoto. Just remember we need to hold to hope to break through the despair ahead." " You're right Kyoko, " I then hugged Kyoko, " Thank you..." I then I saw the giggling blushing Kyoko smiling back at me. " There you are Makoto!!!!" I heard Aoi call out. " Where have you been dude, you got us worried, " Yasuhiro said out loud. " Now that you have found out the truth Makoto, we all should go to business and investigate the whole city," Byakuya said coldly. "O-Ok," after I said that Kyoko whispers in my ear, " This is the moment to keep moving forward Makoto." She departed and the group and I went to investigate the city.