What Happened?!?!

When I opened the stiff iron steel doors that locked us in Hope's Peak Academy, a pearl white light blinded our eyes' view for a split second. When I fixed my eyes, what despair I felt to such horrible conditions. High skyscrapers feel to their knees and boulders of rock stabbed the highly black streets. The sky was nothing but gray left behind from particularly fires and war and everywhere you see is just broken shards of glass and scars from gunshots.  H-How could this have happened?!. Hina shrieked at the sight of the city's ruins. " What on earth! Why is this here," Hiro protested very firmly and aggressively. " It is obviously here because the Tragedy, you moron, " Byakuya reminded Hiro. The Tragedy seemed to cause a number of destruction. And by "seem" I mean total destruction for sure. W-Wait... What about my family!?!. Where is my family?!?!. I suddenly remember as I was about to rush over to my house when Kyoko grabbed my arm with a strong grip. " And where are you going Makoto, " Kyoko demanded. " I... I have to check. ... I HAVE TO CHECK IF MY FAMILIES OK!!!!" I screamed. Byakuya then turn towards me saying in his cold expression, " Idiot. Do you think your family is alive after this destruction. Stop yelling such nonsense." " But... I HAVE to check!" I yelled to Byakuya. " Go ahead! Check if your family is dead or alive. Come on! Figure out the truth Makoto, " Byakuya adviced. Then Toko agreed, " Th-That's right. G-Go and ch-check if your fa-family is actually alive or d-dead!" Then I take off towards the direction in which led me to my house. Then... what I saw just made my face turn deep purple. I started the sweat a little at the sight of my house. Completely demolished ruins. I dropped to my knees looking at my house in terror as I screamed to the loudest of my ability. Tears waterfalled down my soft cheeks. Then someone touched my shoulder in which startled me. When I turned around, I found Kyoko looking right back.