Deal.

Joshua saw Jeonghan crying on the sofa when he got to the house. He thought about leaving him be since he already knew that Seung Cheol and him were going out and he would come to the rescue. After seconds he thought that maybe it was Seung Cheol's fault that Jeonghan was like that. Joshua loved Seung Cheol, but he wouldn't forgive him if he hurt Jeonghan. 

"Hey Jeong, what's wrong?" Joshua wrapped his arms around Jeonghan.

Jeonghan threw himself to Joshua telling him everything that happened with Seung Cheol and all.

"There, there. Everything's going to be fine." Joshua tried his best to assure him.

"How? How in the world is it going to be fine? Don't you see? We can't be together! There's always something ruining everything." Jeonghan was now buried on Joshua's chest. While he caressed his hair. 

"Look, we'll come up with something." Jeonghan looked up at Joshua, making eye contact. "Together, okay? I will help you no matter what, I want you to be happy."

Jeonghan thanked him a lot because he knew how much Joshua cared about him, he stood up and went to take a walk, leaving Joshua sitting on the sofa. 

He didn't know where he was going actually, he just started walking...following the wind as some would say. He looked around and stopped at the sight of something that wasn't very pleasing. Yup, there they were, Seung Cheol and Iseul having what looked like a date. 

Seung Cheol didn't notice Jeonghan, but Iseul did and gave him an apologetic look. Jeonghan thought that maybe she was being obligated too so he felt kinda sorry for her as well. He walked away as soon as he saw that Seung Cheol was turning around. 

"Was someone there?" He asked staring at the place where JEonghan was standing.

"Maybe... you should do something about your relationship with Jeonghan. I mean, I know that you're waiting until everything is over so you can get back together with him, but....how long do you think he's going to wait? He must be really hurt as well and it's not fair for etiher of us that this is happening. You know I have someone I like already but I can't date her just because she's not 'high class'" She made quotation marks with her fingers.

 "Let's make a deal, you'll work on fixing your relationgship and I'll work on fixing mine. I know how badly you want to be with him and I think it's extremely cute and all, but you'll need to fight for it because from now on things are not going to be easy." She stretched her arm suggesting they should shake hands to seal the deal. 

"You got yourself a deal, miss. The last thing I want to do is lose Jeonghan." Seung Cheol stretched his arm too welcoming the hand shake and sealing the deal.

"Deal." They said in unison.

Iseul and Seung Cheol walked out of the restaurant.

"You know, maybe we should tell Jeonghan and Sul Yeon (not someone in particular, just a random name) that we're going to fix this for sure and the plan a secret meeting the four of us and make plans together. We just don't tell anyone else." Iseul was extremely amused by the idea she just came up with.

"You sound like a little kid playing detectives, but I don't mind it at all." They both laughed. "I'll make sure Jeonghan finds out today."

"Nice, I'll text you later where we should meet and i'll bring Sul with us." Iseul clasped her hands together.

"Hey, this kinda sounds like a double date. Don't you think?" Now this was what started amusing Seung Cheol more than anything.

"Yeah.... yeah it does, I mean I don't mind it at all." Iseul giggled.

"Nah, I don't either. Well see ya later, I'm going to talk to Jeonghan and fill him up with all this awesome news." Seung Cheol winked, they waved each other goodbye and walked towards different directions. 

When Seung Cheol got to the house, Jeonghan was sitting outside. He looked up, he seemed surprised to see him there. 

"What are you doing here?" Asked Jeonghan, not with a mad tone, just curious.

"I live here.." Jeonghan seemed to think more about what he had just asked and lowered his head laughing slightly. "Also I wanted to have a word with you, if you want."

Jeonghan moved to the side, leaving space for Seung Cheol and gestured for him to sit down beside him. He sat down and just stared for a bit.

"What is it?" Jeonghan waved his hand. 

"Uhm... I had an interesting chat with Iseul and well....we ended up making a really nice deal. I think you'll like this." Seung Cheol paused for a dramatic effect, which worked. "She has someone she likes and she tells me that this girl is amazing, so since we both like someone else we decided that we're going to make a plan to fix everything and not have to do things obligated. She wants to be with Sul Yeon and I.... I want to be with you, Jeonghan. So she made arrangements for the four of us to meet in this park tomorrow and make plans for it." Seung Cheol waited for an answer but it took Jeonghan a while.

"Are you serious?" Jeonghan was in so much shock, he didn't expect that at all. Or atleast he didn't expect something like that at the moment. "Also... Iseul likes girls? Nothing wrong with that, obviously, but I thought she liked you."

"I am, I want to be with you as much as Iseul wants to be with Sul Yeon, and yes she likes girls. So I'll fix this no matter what it takes. Her father can't control us forever, so we will definitely come up with a solution." Seung Cheol said it with a reassuring tone. 

"That's amazing, wow. Hyung..." Jeonghan hugged Seung Cheol, he then thought that maybe they shouldn't be hugging outside or so soon just so nobody sees them, but it didn't matter because Seung Cheol hugged him back and more. He pecked Jeonghan's lips, then gave him a sweet, slightly longer kiss. 

They're about to fix everything and there's nothing that can stop them...

-I know, I took SO LONG to update the story and publish a new chapter, I'm sorry :'( I was really busy. I hope you enjoy. I'll keep updating more and for those of you waiting, thank you so much, I hope you keep enjoying it. <3-