Chapter 14_Edward did what?

Start from the beginning

"I'm comming."He stated and i looked at him shocked.

"What?"

"I'm comming."He repeated.

"No Niall you can't-"I started saying but he cut me off.

"I said i'm comming .You need me.I'm not gonna stay here seeing you like that.I'm taking the next plane and i'm comming.I have my bags ready anyway.I'll be there in two hours."He said getting up.He started packing some stuff in a bag.

"Okay Niall.Thank you.For everything."I said ending the call.

I stripped off my clothes getting in the shower.I took a long hot shower for about an hour.It was very relaxing.I threw a towel on my body and then got dressed.I ckecked the clock.I have almost an hour left.Great.

I went on the living room and turned on the TV.It had nothing very good to watch but i'll watch something anyway.After what seemed like ages I heard a knock on the door.When i opened it i was bombard with hugs.I couldn't see you it was though.They pulled away and i recognised them immediately.It wasn't only Niall.But Liam,Harry,Louis and Zayn too !

We all got in and i told them what happened.This time i didn't cry.We watched some movies when i decided to go to the bathrrom.I had almost forgot about the whole thing.

As i was walking past my bedroom i heard my phone going off.I picked it up and saw it was a text from Edward.I decided to open it.

From: Edward </3

Please pick up.I'm so sorry.I miss you please.

I closed the message and saw i had 20 missed calls,10 more texts and 3 voice mails,and all from Edward.I decided to listen to the voice mails.

#1 : "I'm sorry baby.Please forgive me.I can't believe i did such a thing.I'm such an idiot.Please pick it up."

#2 : "Please pick up i'm getting worried.I'm sorry baby please."

#3 : "I miss you please"

I opened some messages.As i finished the last one i broke down  again.I ran downstairs to say what just happened to the boys.They were laughing but as soon as they saw me they stopped.

Niall came and hugged me tight as i gave the phone to someone.

"Read it out loud"Niall said as i burried my face in his chest.

"I can't take it anymore.I'm comming over."Liam read.

"Shhh...it's okay.If you don't want him in we won't let him.Okay?"Niall said looking into my eyes.

We sat on the couch and they started a conversation about their song trying to keep my mind off of him.It worked until i heard the doorbell.

"I got it."I said getting up.

"You sure?"Harry asked as they all got up as well.I nodded heading to the door.I opened it and came face to face with Edward.

"What do you want?"I asked coldly crossing my arms infront of my chest.The truth is that it was killing me inside.

"I just came to see if you're okay.And i want to apologise.Please,i know what i did was stupid but i was too stressed and i didn't know what i was doing.Please forgive me?"He said almost crying as he took hold of my hand.

"I don't know.I need time to think."I said coldly but i just wanted to cry.

"Okay.I understand.You have every right to be mad at me.I'll be waiting"He said as he glanced to the boys and walked away.

As soon as i closed the door i hugged the person that was on my left,who happened to be Harry.

"Shh.It's okay baby.You have as much time as you need."Harry said reassuring me.We went o my room and fell on my bed .All of us as my bed is basically big.We talked about random things when i decided to bring it up again.

"Do you guys think he meant it when he said he's sorry?"I asked them.

"I don't know.Maybe he is but he might be pretending."Liam said.

"Well,he came here just to see you.This is something"Harry said.

"He might be pretending but he was almost crying out there.What he was saying seemed true.And i agree with Harry.He came here just to see if you're okay."Louis said .

"Well,i think you need time to think everything from the start..."Zayn said.

"Even if he is sorry,i don't think you should go back to him.I mean,he might do it again.And i don't mean just a slap,and i don't wanna see you like that ever again."Niall said.

Seems like i have a decision to make.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hiya ! How are you ? Well tell me wht you think about that chapter cause i deleted it by mistake,i don't know how i did that but oh well...so yeah just read it again if you already read it cause i did some changes.And it's the second time i update in three days and this chapter is a reward for the 312 reads ! Thank you so much guys ! It means a lot !

Also the next chapter might have some Edward's POV in it...

Bye,

Love you xx !

-Xenia