Chapter 2 Carnival Rides and Concerts

Start from the beginning

Some girls noticed me, me smiling at them.

I danced like there was no tomorrow, watching carefully what the dancers were doing. I must have done good because some of the girls were shouting "Cassandra Cassandra!" I smiled as the song came to an end, me feeling arms wrap around me. "You dance so good!" Austin said. "Why thank you, now I gotta go get my 30 bucks from Sarah." I said and smiled, prancing off the stage. "My thirty bucks please" I said politely. She placed 3 ten dollar bills in my hand, me placing them in my back pocket.

We watched the rest of the performance as it finished, the song "U" coming on. "Who wants to be my U girl?" He asked. "Cassandra, go behind the girl in the pink, and point to her so Austin can pick her." Zach whispered into my ear. I ran to the seats, going one row behind the girl in the pink and pointing to her, Austin shouting, "I think that's pretty obvious Cassandra," he said and smiled. I lead the girl in the pink up the stairs and onto the seat where the "U girl" would sit. The song played and Austin serenaded her, making both me and her smile. "Thank you all for coming out, I love you guys!" Austin said before leading the girl down the stairs and she walking down, Also Austin and his dancers.

"Okay Austin you have 2 hours till the concert, so go do what you want to do." The tech dude said. "We'll what do you guys wanna do?" Austin asked. "We're going to In and Out, mind to join?" Zach asked. "No thanks, I ate before I got here." I said, lying. "Um I'm good too." Austin said, winking at me. "Austin, take care of my sister. Be back in a bit." Robert said, hoping into I'm guessing Alex car, before speeding off.

"So.. what do you wanna do?" Austin asked. "Um can we go on some carnival rides?" I asked politely.

Since I am a polite girl.

"Sure," he said, extending his hand so I can grab it. Our fingers intertwined and we walked to a carousel, since hardly anyone was here in 9:00 in the morning. I hopped on a horse with Austin right next to me. When the ride started, I nearly fell off cause I was leaning. "Oh shit." I said quietly, Austin looking at me. "Shame Shame Shame," he said, a smirk on his face. "Haha don't play innocent you swear too." I said. "Fine." He said. I grabbed the handle, the window blowing my hair. The ride came to a stop, me and Austin getting off, this time him not grabbing my hand.

It's not like I cared, shut up Cassandra you know you care.

"Hey I'm gonna go get a water be back." Austin said, walking away from me. "So it's just me." I said. I walked around the carnival, the VIP pass swaying back and fourth on my chest. I began to walk until I was completely lost. I saw a mirror, a horrific scene in front of me.

Austin. blonde Chick. kissing.

The tears in my eyes were threatening to come down, I throwing the pass to the floor and looking for the nearest exit. I found one, pushing the gates and being swarmed by big men with Cameras. I grabbed the keys from my pocket and found the car, me jumping in and speeding off.

All I wanted to do was be left alone.

I know what your thinking "Who cares if he kissed a girl?" But to me, it kills me. I was gonna tell him my feelings. But now, I know that it will never happen.

I pulled up to a park with a small pond and got out, no one was there.

Good, I didn't want anyone.

I walked out and put my keys in my back pocket. I walked to the pond and saw small fishes swim.

At least the don't have to worry about anything. I looked to my right and saw a cliff, we'll not a cliff, more like an edge with nothing further. I walked to it and saw the perfect view of Miami. The cars coming and going, the bright lights against the clouds that were forming, it was just such a breath taking view. The cliff was high, no one could see me unless the intentionally look up at the cliff. "Why do I always fall for boys who are never going to be mine?" I said out loud, no one would hear me anyways, I could scream for I all I wanted and no one would hear me.

But I didn't want to scream, I wanted to cry.
I wanted someone who wouldn't do this to me, but of course, the perfect boy doesn't exist.

Austin:

I grabbed my water bottle from the stage and walked back to the carousel, Cassandra not there, but I did hear a giggle.

I walked around and still I could not find her. I stopped and sat down, feeling someone walking towards me. I looked and saw Taylor.

Why would she come? We broke up over a year ago.

"Hey Austy," she said. "Um Hi?" I said. "Why so suprised?" She asked seductively. "Because you live in Texas and I Live here now.. why did you come in the first place?" I asked. "Because, of you." She said, walking to me and placing her lips to mine. I tried pulling back but it felt so good.

What the Hell are you doing Austin? You like Cassandra, not Taylor?!

I pulled back, a smirk on her face. "Bye Austin." She said, walking away as I stood there, flabbergasted.

"Hey Austin, where's Cassandra." Robert said, holding a bag with what smelled like pizza. "I uh..I'm trying to look for her," I said. "Wait what? You lost my sister?!" Robert said, dropping the pizza.

It's not like she's 2 Robert chill.

He pulled out his phone and dialed her number, no answer. "Hey It's Cassandra, can't get to the phone but I'll call back as soon as possible." Her voice said, going to voicemail.

"Your Dead Mahone," Robert said, walking away, trying to look for Cassandra.

I started getting worried. First she leaves then she doesn't pick up when we call. Where is she?

Cassandra:

I checked my phone and saw it was 7:00 p.m.

I should just go home.

I stood up from the cliff and walked to my car, getting in and starting up the ignition, the car heating up, I pulling out of the parking lot and driving down the normal drive to the beach houses, or should I say beach mansions. I drove for what felt like forever and finally got home.

Wow, I must've been far.

I got out, pulling the keys out of the socket and closing the car door. I got to the front door step and opened the door, closing it and locking it.

"Where have you been?" A voice asked. I turned around and saw Austin. "I-." I couldn't talk. I felt like if I said words, the tears would just come rushing down. I ran up the stairs and went to my room, Austin not far behind me. I closed the door and locked it before he could come in, also the bathroom door. I sat on the floor, just letting all the tears come down my face.

I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. "Cassandra, please talk to me." Austin said, at the bathroom door.

I didn't want him to talk.

vote//comment

xoxo,

sincerely yours truly