"Well I think you look absolutely beautiful." He says while heading towards the door.

Angel quickly following behind him," You know i cam carry my own food. Plus t seem like you have quite an order there of your on to carry." Instead of responding to Angel's statement he walks to the door and pushes it open with his shoulder and stands there holding it open for Angel with his body weight. And Angel, just smiles and makes her way through the door and to her car with Prince right at her heels.

Once they reach her car, " Are you sure you don't want me to at least help you, Prince?"

"Well you could be of help my unlocking the door, but a far as carry anything, No ma'am. What kind of man would i be if i let you carry your own bags when i am perfectly capable?"

Angel unlocks the car door and watches Prince open it and place her bags and drinks in with ease, " Well you'd be like most guys these days but clearly you aren't."

"You're exactly right about that. But i Should go before the boys kill me for their food being cold."

"Makes sense as you why you have so much food. Pretty sure four growing boys can eat alot."

"Yes. Gotta stay strong ." They both laugh and then there is an awkward moment of silence. Prince breaks the silence after a few moments, "Well guess i'll go to the car then. See you later right?"

" Of Course. Wouldn't miss it. This is your one night to impress me and show me why my sister likes yall so much."

Almost at his car, He turns around to respond, " Hmm. Will do. Text me when you make it home safely , Okay?"

"Okay" Angel Says as she gets in her car an drives away with her thoughts drifting back to Prince the whole way home. Once she walks in the door with food Li, blind sides her.

"Dang. We thought you got lost it took you so long to get home," Li says gabbing the tray of drinks from Angel.

"No. Just kind of got caught up for minute."

"Oh really with who?" She says sticking a straw in on of the cups of orange juice.

Angel walks to the table and begins taking the food out of the bags," Just Princeton. Uh This one is yours Li, and this one is mama's"

"Did you say Prince?" Not even looking at the plate Angel was trying to hand to her.

"Yeah. he was at Waffle house picking up breakfast for him and the boys and we just got to talking. I Almost forgot he told me to text him when i got home." Angel quickly pulls her phone out of her pocket and begins to text Prince.

"Omfg. You like him"

"I do not." Angel rebuts while smiling.

"Yes you do. Look at you, You can't even lie with a straight face"

"Okay , Okay . Maybe I Like him a little."

That's when the girls mom walks into the kitchen and picks up her food, "Like who?"

Angel quickly responds, " Nobody!"

Li smirks, " You're such a liar. She Likes Princeton."

"You mean from the boy group you like and Angel absolutely hated"

"Yes ma'am. After the game last night we went to the diner and the boy just so happened to be there and they payed for our dinner and now Angel is all googly eyed for Prince."

Angel cutting her eyes at Li, " I Am not. He's just nice and kind of cute."

"Well Hija , I think its really cute. But I'm about to go to my room and enjoy my breakfast. Thank you and just let me know when you two get ready to leave for your girls day." Their mother leaves and heads to her room.