Day Dreaming

The next morning Angel is awake before everyone else and she wonders downstairs. Angel thinking out loud," Hmm, I guess since I'm up first I'll cook breakfast for everyone. Now let's see what I have to work with in the fridge." She opens the fridge and realizes that her mother hasn't been grocery shopping yet, so she decides she will go get breakfast from Waffle House for everyone.

Angel about to walk out the door but looking down at her attire," Uhh maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to go in my shorts and bonnet." She goes up stairs and grabs some sweat pants and puts her hair in a high pony before grabbing her wallet and heading to get breakfast. Once she pulls up at Waffle House she receives a call from Li.

Angel answering the phone,"Hello?"

"Where are you? Me and mom woke up and you were gone."

"Dang, No good morning Angel, How ware you this morning? Just quick with the questions."

"Good Morning Angel, How are you ?"

"I'm Fine. Thanks for asking."

"Now back to my original question, Where are you?"

" Well I was trying to be nice and surprise you and mom by cooking breakfast but she hasn't been to the store, so the next option was to buy it and that's what I'm doing."

"Well aren't you being a little angel this morning? But what are you getting us?'

"Nunya. Now good bye i will see you in about 15 minutes." Angel hang up the phone before Li, could start asking anymore questions and goes into waffle house and walks to the counter to order.

"Welcome to Waffle House. What can I get for you this morning?"The perky girl at the register says as soon as Angel makes to the counter.

Angel stands there with a puzzled look on her face not only because she hasn't completely figured out what she wanted but because she was trying to figure out how this girl has so much energy at 9am on a Saturday morning. " Um I Think I'll have two All Stars , both with Bacon and cheese eggs, one with cheese grits, the other with a loaded hash brown, and one with a chochlate chip waffle and one witha regular waffle. And also a hash brown with ham and cheese, a peanut butter waffle, and bacon."

After taking a moment to put all that into the registar she looks at Angel, " Will that be all?"

"Oh can I add three orange juices."

"Okay ma'am. Your total will be 27.48." Angel hands the girl her debit card and after paying for the food she sits at an empty table while waiting for the food to cook. She is sitting on her phone watching random stories on Snapchat, when some speaks to her. " You know you could always follow me on snapchat."

Angel doesn't even look away from her phone," Nahh I don't really follow random people, especially not nosy ones who watch random girl on their phone in Waffle House."

"Wow, I was a little annoying boy last night and now I'm a random person. That kind of hurt."

"Huh?" Angel quickly turns around and sees Princeton standing behind her. "Oh, uh Hey Prince."

Prince sits in the seat across from Angel, " Hey Angel. You're looking gorgeous this morning."

Angel blushes, "Thank you." Then Angel remembers what she is wearing and gets embarrassed.

"Whats wrong? Your expression changed quickly."

"I look a mess. That's what." That's when the little perky girl calls for Angel to get her food and just as she is about to get it, Prince is already up and getting her food along with his.