What?!

"Fine...."

"Partner."

Jack expected for Mark to attack him or deny him again. Pleased, Jack wrapped an arm around his new buddy.

"Yes! Finally!" Jack yelled.

"Don't touch me." Mark shoved Jack away with his arm's crossed and a annoyed attitude.

Jack swung his satchel round and round on his arm and flung upwards landing somewhere far off.

"Fuck."

"You can see why I didn't wanna gang with a idiot like you." Mark shoke his head.

"Ha ha Mark. Shitbag." Jack mumbled the last part.

"Well your the one who flung their 'shitty bag' in the air."

"Shut up!" Jack dragged his feet as he walked in search for his bag. Mark decided to follow and kept his distance.

Mark kept his eye's locked on Jack. He could only see Jack from the back view but he did admire his insanely skinny figure. Not to the point it was unhealthy. He found his figure well fitted. He'd be surprised if saw rolls on HIS stomach.

"Where the fock did the bag go?!"

"Your fault. Not mine bud."

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Jack shouted sarcastically.

"Hey fellas. Just my luck because I found myself a free ticket inside the castle." Felix leaned up against a tree swinging Jack's satchel side to side with a smirk.

"You asshole." Mark stepped in front.

"Hey Mark! Look you two want money, I want the princesses hand."

"A fancy princess like her wouldn't ever love a piece of shit like you Felix." Mark spat.

"Oh she will after are we do have a relationship."

"You're not making no sense." Jack stood his guard.

"Me and 'Marzia' have been chatting lately. She would sneak outside to see me and I would do the same. I'm the one who saved her from that assassin. I always make sure she's safe especially at night. Those guard's are pathetic. She was incredibly thankful and we've been talking ever since. And now I have her crown and i'll return to her and finally have prove I can have her hand in marriage." Without a goodbye Felix sped off.

Mark and Jack nodded and caught up. Jack traveled by rooftops and Mark covered the ground.

There were too many people for mark to keep Felix in view.

"SEÁN CORNER HIM!" Mark shouted.

Jack nodded and lept down and ran in front of Felix where he was only a mile away from the gate's. Jack pushed Felix's back into a side of a building that was a local pastry shop.

Jack and Felix played tug-o-war. Mark came along and helped Jack. "You should be more aware." Felix finally had the strength builded up to kicked Jack in the stomach sending Jack and Mark flying back.

Mark tackled Felix and held him down.

"EXCUSE ME!" A feminine voice boomed.

Princess Marzia furrowed a brow. "You two have discard your duties!" She pointed at Mark and Jack.

"My princess." Felix changed personalities and kissed the princesses hand.

"Felix. What is in your hand?" She spoke gentle and causally to Felix.

"A crown. That was stolen under your nose." Felix revealed her precious jewel. She gasped and took it.

"Thank you Felix!" And gave Felix a hug.

"Who stole it?!"

"Pardon-?" Jack raised a finger.

"WHO STOLEN IT?!"

Jack gulped and hid behind Mark who snickered at his foolishness.

"I can answer that my lady."

Felix's eye's darted at Mark and Jack and back at the princess.

Mark and Jack's throats tighten. They begun to sweat nervously of what Felix had to say next.

"Actual, forgive me. I cannot."

"What?!"

"I only found this bag in the wilderness alone."

Mark and Jack stood dumbfounded. Felix didn't tell the truth. He lied. To the one he loves.

"Well, no matter we finally have a reason for you to come into my home and maybe daddy will let you stay!" Princess Marzia cheered.

Felix held his elbow out and the princess galdy took it. The two left Mark and Jack. Felix tossed Jack his bag back and turned his head around and winked not looking back again.

"What the hell just-?"

"I don't know." Mark finished.