When I Need You- 9:16

When I began writing I never thought I would make it to 2k.

Thank you everybody that continues to read.

Thank you to everybody that votes and comments.

Enjoy!💜

__
Anahi

"Noodle.. Check. Shrimp.. Check. Garlic.. Check."

I checked off the last thing on my grocery list then headed to the register to check out.

It was Friday morning and I didn't have to go to work until Tuesday.

My goal was to get out the house as much as possible so I wouldn't think myself into a worse mood.

"24.69." The nice lady smiled. Tattoos covered her skin reminding me of August.

Man I miss him

I returned a smile and swiped my card.

"How far along are you?"

"Almost six months."

"You look really familiar you know?" She gave me the receipt as I continued putting the bags in the basket.

I didn't recognize her. I wasn't big on talking to people either so I politely smiled and finished getting everything in the basket.

"Have a nice day." I said walking towards the front of the store.

"Tia and David! Yea that's why you look so familiar.

I stopped walking and turned around. I stared at her again trying to see if anything popped up in my mind.

Nothing.

"Im off right now. We can talk over lunch if you would like."

I bit my lip and sighed. With my situation Tia and David were the last people that I wanted to hear about.

"Yea. We can do that." I agreed. Any information about how she knew me might have been useful. I don't know how but maybe.

"Cool. You mind if we go to TGIF?"

"That's sounds fine."

After putting my things in the trunk of my car I headed to the restaurant. I was starving because I had skipped dinner last night. I was too tired to get up and cook so I went straight to bed.

The girl had beat me to the restaurant and was already seated by the time I got there.

"My name is Kehlani by the way." She looked up from the menu and put her hand out.

"Anahi." I shook her hand. She frowned but immediately smiled again.

"Okay so I was friends with Tia for a long time and throughout that time she had always talked about a girl named Trinity. She showed me a picture and that's why I thought it was you?"

She held a confused look on her face and I knew why.

"Yea I was going through something and ended up changing my name a few months ago."

"Ok but to get to the point she always expressed how much she hated you. Wanted you to die blah blah blah."

"Wow." I knew that we had fallen out but I really thought that she was my friend. Thank god she's no longer involved in my life.

"So these last couple of months David and Tia gotten closer and started dating. So long story short they've came up with this crazy stupid ass plan to come after you."

I took in all she was saying. I knew David and Tia they both had tempers and had violent past. With me being pregnant I really didn't need this to be happening.