love lost-4:46

Trinity

"And your total is 36.94." Handing me the money I hurried and put his clothes in his bag. "You have a nice day sir."

"Yea whatever" He replied snatching the bag of clothes and walking out the store.

Asshole.

"Hey Kelly can you cover my shift tomorrow? I have a important doctors appointment that I cant miss."

"No problem love. You know I got chu'."

"Thanks. I owe you one." I smiled turning back to work, "I can help who's next in line."

Three girls walked up to the register with there hands stuffed with clothes.

"You guys are cute. What's your names?" 'I said ringing up their clothes.

"I'm Chaylen, and these are my two sisters Kayden and Amayila." Chaylen said.

I smiled putting all their clothes in a bag. "Ok and your total is 88.24."

"We gotta wait for our uncle. He inna' bathroom. I told him he should wait but he don't know how to hold it."

"Okay that's fine."

"Your really pretty." Kayden spoke coming closer to the counter standing on her tip-toes so her shoulders were over.

"Thanks sweetie."

"Ohh there's uncle August right there."

Seeing his face made me slightly nervous but remembering last night immediately made me feel hostile towards him.

"88.24"

He handed me over a 100 dollar bill making as little eye contact as possible. I snatched it from out his hand making him finally look up at me. Returning the look I smirked laughing to myself.

"Hey what's your name?"

"Trinity." I answered with a small smile handing the money to Kayden.

"Kayden lets go." August said grabbing the bags and heading to the door.

"Hold on, come here." She called back motioning for him to come back to the counter, "Hey you and my uncle should hang out. He a little mean but y'all be perfect together."

"Thanks honey but I don't think your uncle likes me like that."

"That aint true. He likes you but he just don't know you. That's all." Amayila said also coming into the conversation.

After the girls not listening to him he finally walked back up to the counter. Luckily, there wasn't any customers behind them.

"Aye lets go." He said to the girls again obviously growing frustrated.

"Uncle August isn't she pretty?"

He glanced at me but quickly looked away, "Yea yea she pretty now lets go."

"Well give her your number. You want my uncles number right Trinity?" Kayden spoke putting her hands on her hips.

I shrugged my shoulders staying silent.

"Trinity your missing your break time." Kelly reminded me.

Grabbing my wallet from under the counter and returned my attention to the girls who were now whispering with August to the side. Giving them their privacy I quickly walked to the entrance out of the store, entering the rest of the mall.

"Aye wait up." Kayden shouted walking to where I stood with everyone trailing behind her.

I sighed lowly and slowly turned around facing the group.