Chapter Four: Never won anything

Chapter 4: Never won anything.

...........................

I walk into the lounge room to see Grace sitting on the sofa crying ever so softly. I wonder over to her and sit down right be side her.

'What's eating y'a' I wrap my arm around her shoulders but she jumps out of my grip.

'No, don't touch me!' Grace sobbed in her hands.

'Why what’s wrong?' My attention is suddenly drawn to foot steps coming down the stairs in the hallway. 

'What’s up Grace?' Linda came into view with my payment in her hands. 

'It’s those tickets mum. You said I could have them if our cousins can't go.'

'Grace i never said you could take the tickets. Anyway you’re too young to go even if someone went with you. You simply can’t go.' Linda told her the bad news. I still feel sad for both Grace and Linda's niece neither being able to go. 

'Fine if that's how you’re going to be. I'll be in my room if you change your mines.' Grace snapped stamping her feet as she climbed the stairs to her bedroom. 

'Sorry about here Stef, here take them before Grace gets her hands on them.' Linda then hands me my reward then walking me towards the front door. 

'Are you sure you want to give the to me?' Giving a second thought.

'We have all ready been through this hun, think nothing of it. Please do visit again and have a lovely time at that concert.' Linda spoke before giving me a quick hug.  I wanted to flip out! I have the things in my hands that I have been after for months now, but I must control my myself from my inner fangirl. 

'Ahh... thank you again Linda... hope to see you soon.' I manage to stutter out as she gives me a quick wave before shutting the door behind me. Holy mother of food!! I have never won anything before, well technically I have now.

I catch the next bus home so excited to tell my mother what i have received today. Hoping she can drive me to the concert this weekend.

After searching through my bag I finally found my keys and unlock the door, kicking my shoes off and throwing my keys into the bowl beside the door. Now walk around the house looking for my mum to tell her the amazing news only to see my older brother snogging (more like eating) some blonde want-to-be. No joke i hate her, she treats my brother like shit but here they are making out like animals once again. I try to ignore them as i head upstairs to my room to slip into something more confinable, you know just to lounge around in. I take a look back still see the two munching on each others faces which almost makes me sick.

I throw my cross body bag onto my bed and take out a pair of gray sweatpants and my nice baby blue jumper. 

After taking some time to get changed, I resume my search for my mother by beginning in her bedroom. Knocking lightly on the half open door to see my mum past out fast asleep comfortably on her bed. I can't blame her, all the yelling both my parents did last night. I wonder off to my room again down the hall leaving my mum to her beauty sleep.

My phone vibrated in my pocket of my sweatpants, so I reach into my pocket and see why my phone is wanting my attention. Seeing that i have five twitter notifications i enter my bedroom and take out my laptop. I turn it on and wait like almost forever to see what was going on in the internet world. Being my phone was almost dead out of batteries. Oops ha.

Turns out two notifications were just retweets and the other two were just new followers. Nothing that interesting until i see that i have one direct message from... Oh My Bananas! No way, direct message from the one and only...

.......................................................................

Heyy peoples like my new chapter? Is it wrong that i do? haha anyways who messages Stephanie? And what will they say to her??

Leave a comment down below yeah? Comment/vote/Fan!!

Love ya all directioners ^_^

By the way i am trying soooo hard to win one directions new perfume 'Our moment' on the radio by tweeting #OurMomentWithSmallzy   Hope i win!!

Follow me on twitter: @leftyy_lettyy   @Harryy_cupcake   @one_photos1D