"Well? What does it say?" Sophia asked a very nervous Tori as she walked out of the bathroom. "You were right. I'm pregnant." Sophia yelled with excitement and ran to hug Tori. "You are ok with this?" Tori asked. She was thinking about this all morning. She was excited but she wasn't sure about Sophia's reaction. "Are you kidding? This is amazing!" Sophia responded. Tori started to cry with relief. "Tori aren't you happy about this?" Tori nodded trying to compose herself. "Yes I am. I was afraid you wouldn't be and then I would be alone again."

"Oh Tori you don't have to ever worry about that again." Sophia and Tori embraced. It was the start to their new life. "Should we tell Charlie? She have been Travelling a lot and I know she's tired. This little news will be great for her." Sophia said. Tori shake her head. "She's been in London for weeks. And she promise she will come back next two weeks, let's tell her together." Tori said and Sophia nodded.

Sophia again hugged and kissed Tori passionately. "I'm so happy Tori." Sophia said as she pulled away and put her hand on Tori's stomach. She knelt and lifted her blouse up a little bit. "Hey.... I'm your other mom.... I love you.." Sophia whispered at Tori's stomach lovingly. Tori smiled widely. She never felt someone love like this before. When she had Sam, she was alone, mostly spend her day inside her room, locking herself from the outside world.

"What to hear a funny story?" Sophia's asked as she looked up to Tori's face. Tori nodded. "When I'm pregnant with Sabrina, I wish my Husband would do that to me. But he didn't. He just... Being a guy." Sophia stand up and put her hand on Tori's waist. "I know Charlie will not treat you like that. Because if she did, I will smack her head." Tori chuckled. Sophia looked at Tori's face and smiled widely. "What?" Tori asked her. "Nothing."

Tori suddenly remembered something. "Oh! Before I forget." Tori gently let Sophia's hand down and walked towards her work briefcase. "Here. I want you to sign this." Sophia took the papers and and read it. "What does it mean?" Tori smiled. "It means well after you sign it, your name will be all over the gold bars in the bank where I kept them." Sophia looked up with confusion written all over her face.

"What gold bars? What are you saying?" Tori place her hands on Sophia's face. "Soph, I want you to have them. Please say yes. I've done so many paper works for it. So please. Just sign it okay." Tori shake Sophia's head yes herself. "Good. Now sign it." Tori chuckled. Sophia looked at the papers again and gasped. "Tori this is too much. It says here you're giving me 50 million dollars." Sophia was about to hand the papers back but Tori stopped her.

"If you handed it back you're making me sad." Tori tried to use her pout. It turned out that pout works. Sophia sighed and sign it. Tori smiled and kiss Sophia's cheek. Little did Sophia know it's only half of what Tori plan for her and Sabrina. "Now.... Can you make that famous turkey club." Sophia laughed and smiled. "Sure.." Sophia said and walked to the kitchen.......

CHARLIE'S POV

"I feel sick..." I said to Ellie. "Oh come on. It's only another gala to attend." I stopped her. "No I really feel sick." I try to walked properly but my legs gave up on me and I nearly fell. I quickly grabbed the couch and relax a bit. "Whoa. What's wrong. You hardly get sick." I took a deep breath. "I don't know. I was okay this morning." I took sit on the floor and just closed my eyes.

Now I fee like I want to vomit. I started to gag. "Hey. What's happening to you." Ellie started to panic. "Hush! My head is pounding." "I'll call the doctor for you." She said and walked out. "AT LEAST HELP ME TO THE BED FIRST!" I shouted when she closed the door. I try to stand up but fail. So I decided to crawl to bed. I don't even know what's wrong with me right now.

Again Ellie walked in. "What are you doing under the bed?" Ellie asked me blankly. "I was trying to make soup. What do you think I'm doing?!" She chuckled and helped me up. "I called the doctor. Will be here in 20 minutes." I waved. "You do know we have to be in Paris tomorrow right?" I groaned at the thought. "I just want to go home and hug my girls." Ellie chuckled. "Work is work Charlie. You know it."