Chapter 21- This Isn't You

Start from the beginning

"Maleficent did something to her, she made Jane the ultimate villain." Evie said.

We were all quiet, then ran back to the cafeteria.

Audrey POV

I turned back to see Jay. He was fast, we all knew that. Chad stopped and turned back.

"Hide behind the columns and wait until my signal." He commanded. I looked at him, and back to Jay who's eyes were glowing. We hid behind each column and waited for was about to happen.

"Jay, this isn't you. You aren't a villain. You have to fight this." Chad said calmly.

"If I'm not a villain, then why would I do this." He said back. At that moment, Jay moved his arms to Chad and Chad just looked like he was being controlled.

"What are you doing?" Chad choked out. We all watched while Chad was trying to gain his control.

"Since you have water in your blood, I'm am manipulating it to my will. In other words I control you!" Jay yelled out.

Chad looked at me and tried to say the words. Without another second to lose, I tackled Jay.

"Do it now!" Chad yelled out. I felt some sort of pain through my body. I looked at Jay, who had a evil smile. Everyone aimed the water to him but he stopped it in midair.

"I don't expect a prissy girl like yourself to defeat a villain." Jay laughed out. He let go of his control over me, and I fell. Jay froze the water and aimed it to me. The icicles were formed to have sharp points. He was about to kill me. "Any last words."

He can't do this, I know that he can't. I stared at him, and he blinked a few times. He's starting to remember.

I aimed one of the water guns toward him and spayed. He tried to block it, but Jay instead held onto his head. I grabbed the crystal that I still had and placed it in his hands. Jay closed his eyes and form his hand into a fist. He looked up with a confused look.

"What happened?" I couldn't contain my happiness, and I hugged him.

"I missed you." I whispered to him.

"I sorry. I didn't realize what I was doing."

"I knew you couldn't kill. You don't that kind of strength, but it proves that you're stronger." I whispered. He looked in my eyes, and frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Maleficent made Jane into the ultimate villain. If we don't stop her, she take over Auradon." At that moment, we all ran as fast as we could back to the cafeteria.

Kovu POV

We climbed out the window and ran into the outside courtyard. I turned back and saw Carlos, whose eyes were as red as blood.

Even though I only knew he had a power for a short time, I knew that his eye only glowed a red whenever he was about to become a wolf. I stopped and hid behind a tree. Scarlet noticed and came by me.

"I'll stalk him, you and everyone else think of plan to make him remember." I told her. Carlos stopped and sniffed the air.

"I can help." Scarlet whispered.

"No, if I need help I'll tell you. You haven't fully mastered to be in control of your lion form."

"Fine, but be careful." She than ran to where everyone was. They than climbed the nears the trees.

"Carlos!" I yelled out. He turned to me, and growled. "This isn't you, you aren't a villain, you aren't a wolf."

Carlos looked at me, and without hesitation, he attacked me. At that moment I turned into my true lion form.