Home?

We have arrived to Georgia and we are trying to find our small town. It doesn't sound right to call this place home. It's not as easy as it looks, unlike other people, I hate moving especially from the home I was born in.

"Yay! We have arrived to our house!" Mom says with excitement.

"Our apartment" I add.

"Adeline what in the hell is your deal lately?" She says with adittude.

"My deal? My deal! My deal is that we have moved and your forcing me to come with you and don't even tell me in a month or a week at least in advance. But of corse it's ok for you to tell me two days before."

The car goes silent and mom began to cry.

"I didn't want to tell you because I knew you were gonna act like this"

"So you think it was better to tell me two days before we move?"

Mom continues to cry and I just ignore it. I feel no pity for her because of what she did. She has never done something this bad before in my entire life, and I hope it doesn't begin to be a habit. Mom unlocks the house and just sits in the empty room that is supposed to be the living room and every little noise echoes through out the house. On our way to the house I noticed a park and seeing how I don't want to be here I decide to take a run.

"I'm going for a run" I say wile walking out the door.

I blast my music to hide myself from the world around me. Well Georgia, better watch out because Adeline Bowen is in town.