To greet me at the school entrance today was Grizzie, Something I admired about her was that she could sprint with any size heels on, I could barely walk in them for crying out loud "Slow down Grizzie I don't want to spend first period searching for your teeth after you fall on you face" She giggled and hugged me ever so tightly, I did miss her, I missed her like crazy. She practically screamed in my face when I told her why I had missed the first week of school. I was surprised Amy hadn't told her yet but I was glad she didn't, Grizzie isn't so good at keeping secrets and by now she would have told Michael.

When I took in what Griz looked like today I have to admit I totally envied her,  She was looking absolutely gorgeous with her short black dress and red pumps, her always perfectly curled black hair and astonishing porcelain skin. She never needed to wear make up to look pretty, all she ever wore was liquid eyeliner and chap stick. Her beauty was astounding, and yet she didn't have a boyfriend. Smart one.

"Ew no Griz take that off its hideous!" I joked making her giggle and lock her arm with mine so we could walk in the school together. Just as we made our way through the double doors I caught sight of a tall muscular boy stalking a blonde blue eyed cheerleader named Stacy, and all of a sudden anger boiled inside me threatening to break the happy go lucky facade I'd been trying to pull ever since he broke up with me for not sleeping with him again just days after my birthday. Grizzie knew only half of the story and sooner or later she was going to make me tell her exactly why he and I broke up.

Stacy gasped as she caught sight of me and looked me up and down as if I were some kind of animal she had never seen in her life, to be honest she made me feel really self conscious about my self. There she stood next to the schools hottest jerk in her size zero cheerleader uniform and perfect blonde waves, she didn't even have to wear panty hose to make her legs look nice. I absolutely hate her guts. Michael only took a brief second to look at me and completely ignored me as we walked passed them. Man whore.

"Just ignore them, shes a slut and hes a jerk who's going to regret doing this to you" Griz said in attempt to make me feel better which wasn't really working right now.

 Her phone started beeping and she pulled it out of her chest making me laugh a little."I had no idea you still had room in there to stuff your phone inside" I giggled and caught a glimpse of her eyes rolling dramatically at my remark.

"Its Amy, shes by the office and for some reason she seems excited about it and wants us over there asap" she said as she tugged on me harder than needed towards the school office. On our way there my own phone buzzed inside my sweaty hand, the screen read Michael and for a brief  moment I got a little excited, and then reality sunk in again and I prepared myself for whatever the text said but as I was debating on ignoring it or reading it Griz gasped making my curiosity flare and my gaze follow the direction where she was staring in complete aw. 

As soon as I caught sight of him my whole world stopped, everything froze in place, it felt as if there was no gravity holding me down. At the same time his eyes fixed on mine, and I felt a burning sensation travel from my toes up to the last hair on my head. My hands got sweatier by the Milli second and I thought I might even faint. Never in my life has a total stranger had that effect or anything similar to what this mysterious blue eyed guy made me feel. I might even seem like a total loony or like I'm exaggerating this mind blowing moment but I'm not. 

All of a sudden he smirked and looked down at some sheets of paper in his hands but that didn't stop me from staring my ass off at him. A tiny hand was snapping its fingers in my face and then just like pressing play everything unfroze and I noticed Amy standing directly in front of me rambling on about someone with a short attention span which I assume is me. "Huh?" I questioned snapping myself out of it and focusing on the little red head.