The Character of Nabi S.AW

"There is nothing heavier in the scale than good character" ________________________

________________________

The Prophet (s.a.w) cried for us.
We sinned.
He helped us.
We backbited.
We have a caring, loving family,
He had no family,
No mother,
No father,
He lost them all at such a young age.
We were greedy: greedy for money.
He could have been the richest of the richest but decided to give his money to the poor.

___________________________

💝 AsalamOalikum my brothers and sister 💝

How is your day going so far? Mines just started lol

I know this one wasn't that good , As most of the stuff I said about us isn't true but I just wanted to put across the character of Nabi S.AW, He was the best of Creation.

Guess what I was told from my teacher! You know that because Imaan is believing in the unseen? Well you know before in the prophets time, people could see our prophet S.A.W, they became believers easily because they could see our beloved prophet because we can't see the prophet S.A.W we will in a way get more reward than the people in the prophet time but to me I think it actually makes sense because even though we can't see Our prophet, and I'm sure many of you really want to but because life is easy for us, I think maybe it's right. I mean we take Knowledge for granted. People before, would travel a lot just to learn Knowledge. Life for them was not easy for us so I think it kind of makes sense if you get me?

There's also a hadith regarding what the prophet said about us and said we will be the ones that in a way will get more reward. I'm not sure which hadith book it's in. I think bukhari please correct me if I'm wrong.

️jazak Allahu Khair ❤️❤️