3. A New Member!

Começar do início

As walking in the room, I looked around, only to find a king sized bed, 2 large wardrobes, a large bathroom, 1 make-up mirror, 2 long mirrors, a balcony and finally a walk in closet.

"There should already be some clothes sitting in the wardrobe or some in the closet, hopefully they should fit you. If you have any problems just call on some maids and they'll help you." He gave a slight back-hand wave while walking away.

"U-uh miste-"

"Ah right, I haven't told you my name yet. Oh wait, once I tell you my name you have to make sure NOT to fangirl!" He said in his probably most serious tone he could probably pull off.

I replied with a slight nod. 'Sure..'

"Name's Natsu. Natsu Dragneel" he pointed his thumb to his chest signalling that he was the so called Nastu.

Moments after I noticed how he just gave me the 'look'.
Like, you know when they give you that observant look waiting you to react to something, so they just stare in your eyes for a good 5 minutes.

"... Why aren't you freaking out yet?"

Huh..?
I was meant to be freaking out?

He noticed my confusion in my face and started explaining.

"U-um well.. I'm a part time model and I'm famous for something else, and whenever I go out places. There are always people who start screaming at me when they find out who I am.. I mean, well haven't you even seen me or my name in the magazines or newspapers?"

I shook my head in response. "No, um.. My father didn't like me interacting with the commoners since I might start acting like them."

"Haah? What kind of sick bastard is your father?!"

That's not even the worse part of all the things he has done to me..

"So um.. Can I go now?" I pointed towards the bathroom. "I kinda want to have a bath, is that okay?"

"Ah right, there should be some essential products in there already. Have a nice sleep." With those last words, Natsu started walking in the other direction until he was out of sight.

I walked into the VERY LARGE bathroom to find shampoo and all the sorts.
I turned on the hot water letting the water flow loudly, the hot water combining with the cold water.

After a while of finding what clothes would fit me. I stripped out of my clothes, only to see the scars and bruises that father has bestowed upon me.

After seeing this, I broke down into silent tears. I slipped into the bath letting the warm water wash away at body.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP. IM SORRy

//knock knock//

I looked at the direction the sound came from. The door.

"Heartfilia-san are you okay? You've been in there for a while."

I glanced at the clock on the wall, '23:32'
Eep!! I didn't think I was in the bath for long!