Eloping with a Bumble bee! xD

*Bella the fella's P.O.V*

''NOW!'' I watched the girls remove a giant NERF gun from her pocket, Justin looked scared and shook his head with a laugh.

''Aaaahhh you guys * raises hand in a surrender method* I umm I was just kidding you dont need to shoot me! * runs into a wall*''

I looked evily at Justin my followers were screaming in the background but there was one particular, very familar voice, ''Naheee!''  Nessie jumped infront of JB. That traitor!

"Nesieeee!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I want you to go home and finish your homework!! Youre grounded young lady!!" I yelled at her, 

"Bitch!! Since when do you care about my homework?? And FYI I dont go to school, yep you forgot to pay my school fees!!" -insert very unladylike snort here.

''Well EX-CA-USE MOI! Your dadd is off being gay! How exactly am I suppose to pay your school fees!?''

''Erm, with the money you blow on stalking JB in his Hawaii beach house?'' Justin gasped,

''No-one knows about that, how the hell do you know about that!?

 ''Did you not hear me say she spent money stalking you?'' I asked and rolled my eyes, Bella shrugged and smirked suggestively at  Justin.

''What can I say? Justin is so worth it,'' my cronies nodded in agreement and the stupid prick emerged from behing Nessie with a supermegafoxyhot smile.

Darren Criss- HEY! That's my line!

Kookie- It's Blaine!

Narrator- It's Darren Criss!

Starkid fans and Jazi- IT'S 'ARRY POTTAAAAAA! *inside joke ;) from AVPS*

''OH. MY. GOD! WHAT PART OF SHUT THE HELL UP DON'T YOU GUYS GET!?'' Nessie yelled in frustration and I stared at her,

Narrator- Wasn't she supposed to go therapy?

Jazi and kookie- *smirk* we got something even better in mind.

''Oh shit.''

Lesson of the day. Never mess with the crazy writer's of the story.

*Malfoy's P.O.V*

I'm so screwed. That was the first thought that popped up in my head, Edward was making his way towards me and boy was he pissed. He raised his fist up, and that's when I pulled my iPhone out, and went to the bodyguard app- immediately a life size J-woww, Snookie, Mike the situation and Pauly D stood infront of me in bathing suits looking rather confused.

''Oh he-ell no beech! Honey we so ain't paid enough for this!'' Snookie said to J-woww but Mike interuppted.

''And I was just working on my tan! I shaved and got my eyebrows especially for Italy! Not cool man,''

Jazi- You sure your not gay?

J-woww- He isn't, actually if ya ask me. Mikey is just insecure about his sexuality *insert jersey accent here*

Kookie- *eating popcorn and smacking the narrator everytime he tries to steal some*

Mike- Yo, yo, yo! Jay-zee, gurl I'm right hea! 'n' I am shooa!

Jazi- Erm did you fail English in high school? *no offense to people with jersey accents I happen to lurve them actually :D)

Mike- Oh so chic wanna throw down! Let's go, right here right now!

Erm you guys aren't you supposed to be my bodyguards?

J-woww- Honey, you can handle it on your own.

Jazi- Oh wait until everyone hears I beat up a member from Jerseyshore :D

Saumie (A/N her story is on our account K8lyn with an 8 check it out)- Wannabe alert *inside joke inside joke :D*

Kookie- Jealous much? *outside joke inside joke :D*

''You really thought you could get away that easily didn't you Malhoe?''

Kill. Me. Now.

Narrator- DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN.

*Alice's P.O.V*

I watched Edward run towards Draco with his fist raised, all of a sudden some of the cast from Jersey shore appeared, wait I thought they were in Italy

Narrator- They were. But when you have Kookie and Jazi, anything can happen *evil smirk*

Anyhow, they walked away leaving him alone and Edward was charging towards him, and that's when I saw something.

Something beautiful.

''WAIT!'' I yelld, and Edward froze and so did Malho- I mean Malfoy. I ran towards them and stared at the gorgeous being infront of Eddward,

''What is it Lice?'' I ignored him and walked slowly to my other half. And took it in my hand, before raising it to show Eddie,

''My husband Eddie,'' he looked at me like I had lost it and said, very slowly

''Alice. That's a bumble bee''

Narrator- DUN. DUN. DUUUUUNNN

Kookie- Oh shuddit, we all saw this coming

Jazi- We did?

Kookie- *facepalm*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suckish chappie :P but we finally uploaded :D

love yu unicorns for all the support! But this story is coming to an end :(

 PS the vid has nothing to do with the chappie but its just to epic :D