Banana Milkshake (:

Previously on Forbidden Love: Nessie gets cola poured all over her expensive Gucci outfit.... Uh oh

Nessie's POV: 

"You freaking pedophile!! What the hell were you thinking? Do you know how much this outfit costs?? Do you?! Yeah that's right you don't! It costs 500,000 dollars!! Yeah bitch!!"

Random person: You bought that outfit just to go watch a movie? Are you freaking crazy?!"

Nessie: You called me crazy?! Oh hell yeah I am crazy! I've been to jail 157 times and out of that 123 times for serial killing!! AND Ive been to rehab with Lilo, Paris and Britney seven freaking times! And I'm just fourteen!! Now thats called crazy!!"

Just as I finished my really inspirational comeback, which I hoped I would get an oscar for, the earth started vibrating... It was terrifying!

"EARTHQUAKE!!" I yelled as I started running out of the theatre.

Random hot guy: Its your phone thats vibrating! Dumb ass....

Nessie: Uh yeah I knew that" 

Random guy: Yeah sureee you did!! Soo since we arent gonna die from an "Earthquake" do you wanna make out? 

Nessie: Umm yeah!! Your'e so hawt you know!!

I said making him smirk... Jerk much! Gosh I feel like such a slut... Oh wait I am one! Hahaha XD

End of POV

***Back at the Cullen house***

Bella: Edward pleasee take me back! I promise you I shall be a better wife! Please Edward! Gimme one more chance?

Edward: Bella? Hun what is wrong with you? What part of "I'm gay" don't you get? I like GUYS!! And besides did'nt you want to hook up with Justin Bieber anyway?

Bella: Yeahhh I did but he's dating Selena Gomez! And she's like my BFF and I can't cheat her like that you know! 

*Edward hugs Bella as she's crying about her pathetic lie of a life*

Edward: "Aww Bella its okay! We all will be fine! Now do you want to do something? Just me and you? Alone?" He asks in a low, sexy voice...

Bella: Umm Edward you're gay remember?!

Edward: Yeah but it's the hormones! I cant seem to control them! Ugh

Bella: Its okay baby! Thats why I love you!! Come on lets go have a banana milkshake!

Edward: "Yaay!! You're the best babe!!" He squeals like a girl....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

sorry its short but blame the writers block :/ :/

Anywayss VOMMENT (: Love you guysssss :) :)

<3 Kooky & Jazi!!

V

O

M

M

E

N

T

:) 

P.S I know the song has nothing to do with the video but its just soo cool!! :) :)