Chapter Nine

Quick Note: For those of you who have never played Taboo before.

1) Go get it and play it because it is awesome!!!!

2) basically you have cards. At the top of the card is a word that you try to get people on your team to say. Below the word that you want everyone to say is a list of words that you can't say or else you lose that card. You attempt to give clues so that your team can guess  the main word. If you say one of the words that you aren't supposed to someone from the other team has a buzzer and they buzz you for it. Example:

Halloween   <----word you want people to guess

coustumes

scary   <----words you can't say

holliday

candy

3) sorry this was long I just didn't want anyone confused!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's up where all the planets are," Tony said quickly. 

"The stars?" Brandon guessed. 

"That's what it is! It rises and sets..." Tony trailed off. 

"The Sun!" Jax guessed. 

"Yup! Okay, Kennedy, Lincoln, and Nixon are all..." 

"Presidents?" Nick said. 

"Yeah. This guy was one, a long long time ago." 

"TIME!" I yelled as I held the little hour glass next to me. 

"It was George Washington," Tony said as he sat down the cards. 

"How many points did we get?" Brandon asked. 

"5." 

"Not bad," Nick said. 

The eight of us were playing Taboo, and we had been going at it for the past couple of hours. It was actually a lot of fun. It was boys versus girls and it was basically an even split. The game had styed tied for pretty much the entire time. We were all sitting in a big circle in my living room. I sat sandwhiched between Jax and Tony on the couch. Leah sat on the other side of Jax, sitting on the edge of a recliner. Brandon, Mahala, Nick, and Lei completed the circle. 

"Ok, it's Chloe's turn," Leah said. 

I took the small stack of cards from Tony. Flipping the first one over I saw that the word I had to have veryone guess was 'Yearbook'. I couldn't say photos, class, sign, memories, and school. 

"Ready?" Nick asked as he grabbed the timer. I nodded my head. "Ready Jax?" Jax was holding the buzzer ready to get me if I said one of the wrds I wasn't aloud to. He scooted closer to me, so he could look over my shoulder. He was so close I could feel the heat radiating off of him. I felf my body begging to close the small distance that was between us. Shaking it off I heard Jax say, "Ready. 

"Go!" Nick said, flipping the timer over. 

"Ok, Twilight is a what?" I asked. 

"A book?" Mahala guessed. 

"Yeah, that's what this is. It's full of pictures and names." They weren't getting it. "You get it where you graduated from. You take it around and get people to..." dang I coldn't say sign. I felt Jax lean forward, ready to press the buzzer on me. "put their John Hancock's in it!" I said proud of myslef. 

"A yearkbook!" Lei said. 

"Yeah!" I flipped over the next card. "Ok this is something you learn in school."