87~Our Life

Mackenzie's POV

-Mid-Late August-

My legs ache and my heart is racing as we run around the park outline. I look at Jared next to me and Ryker on my other side as we come up to the end. I slow down and eventually stop and put my arm against the statue in the park. I breath in fast and high five Jared. "That's 5 miles!" Ryker says and puts his hands on his knees. "Can't take it? Cause Kenzie and I were gonna go again." Jared says, "No, lets do this." Ryker says and starts running again.

We make it half way down the next mile when we run into Fizzy and Brooklyn with the strollers. "Alexis, Troian look at mommy, she's running. Still running." Fizzy says, I slow down and Jared and Ryker stop. "You have been running for the past two months." She says, "Two and a half and still want to lose five more pounds. Half a mile and I'll be done for today." I say and keep running.

I have to start work again in three weeks and have lost 90% of my baby weight. My pony tail swings from side to side as we run that last mile.

We get back to the statue and I sit on the grass next to Jared. "Good!" He says and gives me a high five. "I want to go find my babies." I say and stand up, "How'd it go?" Max asks as he walks up to us in the park. "She ran six miles." Ryker says, Max goes into hug me but I back away. "I wouldn't." I say my tank top sticking to my almost flat stomach. "Right." He says and backs away, we walk over to Fizzy and Brooklyn and bend down and rub Alexis' belly. "Hi babies." I say, they are a almost three months old.

"Alright lets go back to the flat. I want to shower before tonight and the girls have their nap." I say and fizzy hands me the stroller. I Stan in between Max and Brooklyn and we walk out of the park and down a few streets to the flat.

"Yes! They are going to get their nap!" I say and high five Max. We walk through the lobby and to the lift and up to our floor. Fizzy Ryker and Jared went back to their hotel. They have been visiting this entire summer.

We walk down the hallway and Max opens the flat door. I shuffle the stroller through the door and into the living room. "Hi babies." I say and unbuckle both of them and take them out of the stroller. I walk into their room and set Alexis in the swing and change Troian's diaper. I leave her in her onesie and Alexis starts fussing. I take one of Troian's pacifiers and put it in her mouth and walk over to her crib and set her down and lay her black and white blanket over her.

I take Alexis and put her on the changing table and change her diaper and put her pacifier in her mouth. I tickle her stomach and pick her up and lay her in her crib and cover her with her blanket and turn on her mobile. I turn on Troian's too and shut the blinds and curtains. I turn on their nightlight and turn off the over head light and shut the door softly.

"I'll be back soon." I say to Max and walk into our bedroom and then into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face and start the shower. I take my hair out of the ponytail and take off my tank top and shorts. I get in the shower and wash my body and hair. I get out and wrap a towel around my hair and put on my robe. I apply my normal makeup and blow dry my hair and twist the front section of hair and put it in a pony tail.

I walk into the closet and put on undergarments, a slightly oversized grey sweater, and a pair of light pink shorts. I tuck the sweater into the shorts and put on my sandals. I walk out of the bedroom and over to Max and he wraps his arms around me.

I turn around and kiss his lips and he lifts me up onto the kitchen island. We continue to kiss for a few minutes until someone knocks on the door. Max rushes over to it before the girls wake up and opens it. "Hey mate." He says and Jared walks in the door. Rowan and Ryker are fighting over the phone so Fiz is at Brooklyn's and I am over here because they are talking girl talk and your here. Hey Kenzie." He says, I laugh and reach over and open the fridge. I grab a cheese stick and open it.