41~Damage Control

Mackenzie's POV

I sob loudly in Harry's lap on the bathroom floor for what feels like hours. "It's okay Mackenzie, it's okay." The storm has turned into a downpour and you can't see three feet in front of you outside.

"I want to die." I say, "Shh.... No Mackenzie, don't say that, don't think that!" Harry says, "You can't leave us." He whispers.

Louis POV

It's been three hours. And Mackenzie is still crying. "Okay, thank you Mr.Duchannes, yes I will tell Mackenzie, okay, goodbye." Zayn hangs up the phone.

"Look what I found on Mackenzie's laptop." Perrie says and brings out Mackenzie's laptop. She sits on the couch and we all crowd around her as she clicks play on the video.

-Skipping Mackenzie's Suicide Video-

I dry my eyes and stare at the blank screen. "I did this." I whisper, "No Louis's don't think that!" Eleanor says.

"Why not?!" I ask angrily, "Its all my fault! I put her in this mess!" I say, "No you didn't-" I cut Niall off, "TomlinSLUT! Even my name is causing her pain." I say, "Well then what?" Zayn asks, I think for a minute, "I could transfer custody to you. Your name doesn't have anything bad about it." I say to Zayn, "This isn't about a name. It's about those people we call our "fans" bullying Mackenzie! All we can do is be there when she cries and hold her hand every time she thinks about killing herself!" Zayn yells back.

"He's right Louis." Harry says, I turn to look at him as he shuts Mackenzie's door. "She's asleep. And I took the pills, razors, and anything she can burn herself with out of the bathroom."

Mackenzie's POV

-6 hours later-

I open my eyes and see that I am in my room. I feel arms flex around me and see that I am on somebody's chest. I look up and see Wyatt sleeping behind me. "What the hell?" I ask angrily, and sit up. He wakes up and looks at me. "Mackenzie, just listen." He says and wraps his arms around me so I can't move. "Lindsay set me up. She hacked my e-mail and sent you that video that SHE made and created those hate pages. I had nothing to do with it. I came here as soon as I got that video.Why would you try to kill yourself?" He asks, "Because.... And how do I know your not lying?" I ask, "Why would I do something like that? Mackenzie?" He asks.

He's right. God, why does he always have to be right?

I start crying again. "What?" He asks, "Why is it me? Why do I always jump to conclusions? It's was three weeks. I am just so stupid." I say, "I brake up with you the second I sense something's wrong." I put my head in my hands.

Wyatt sits up straight. "It is not like that at all." He says, "Lindsay did all that stuff and you didn't know." He kisses my temple. "So you forgive me?" I ask, "Stop asking me that! Do you honestly think I would be here if I didn't? The second I saw that video I told my dad to book two tickets." He says, "Two?" I ask, "Yeah, Brooklyn's in the living room." He says.

Shit! Brooklyn!

I get up from the bed and throw the covers off me and rush out of the room and down the hallway. "Brookie!" I say and look at my best friend with tears running down her face. She stands up and I rush into her arms. "What were you thinking?" She asks harshly, but her voice cracks from crying. I shake my head "I don't know." I say and tighten my arms around her. "Today's been sucky." She says, "What do you mean?" I ask, "Nick broke up with me. For some chick named Carly that goes to Lindsay's school. And now this." She says, "I know, I am so sorry. I am not going to do it again." I say.

"I mean it."

"Kenzie." Someone whispers from behind me. Brooklyn pulls away and I turn and look at all the boys their. I walk over to them and they all squish me into a bone crushing hug.

I pull away and turn to Eleanor. "Ellie." I whisper. She gets up from the couch and hugs me. "I am so sorry." I say, "You scared me. I didn't know what was happening." She says. "I know." I whisper.

-Later-

"I want to get back at Nick." Brooklyn says and flops on my bed on her back. I laugh slightly. "In brace your inner Taylor Swift." I say, "What?" She asks, "I have this song written. It's a brake up song. I wrote it a long time ago when Wyatt was dating Lindsay before school started. It's a duet. Wanna sing it with me?" I ask, Brooklyn sits up. "You mean like on your album." She asks, "Yeah, I have more songs that are duets that I want to put on my album." I say.

"Yes!" She answers quickly.

"Okay, her check it out." I say and flip to a page in my notebook.