60~What Was That?

Mackenzie's POV

I slump down the stairs and into the garage and grab the coolers and another bag and walk back into the house and go into the kitchen. I go into the fridge and the pantry and pull out all the food and put it into the coolers and the bag and put them back in the fridge and walk back up the stairs and into my room.

I walk into my room and brush through my damp curly hair and apply eye liner, mascara, and lip balm. I take a bandana and fold it and put it on like a headband with the knot at the top and go into the closet. I pull out black leggings that go down to my ankles, a black tank top, a white crew neck t-shirt, and a red and white plaid patterned button down shirt. I change out of my sweats and leave the plaid shirt unbutton and fold the sleeves up to my elbows.

I grab my camera bag, my back pack, and my phone and go downstairs. I grab the coolers and the the food bag and walk out the front door. Jared's car comes into the courtyard and he gets out. "I'll be right back." I say to him and set my stuff down and run back into my house and run up the stairs and into the den where Louis and Eleanor are. "Hey we are leaving soon we will be back the day after tomorrow." I say and hug them, I run back downstairs and shut the door.

Max pulls up and him and Ryker get out and Brooklyn walks past the gate and screams, "What?" I ask, "There is a giant dog in you backseat." Brooklyn says to Max, Max laughs and his German Shepard Harley jumps out. "Harley!" I say and squat down and play with him. Max opens the boot of his Black SUV and we all put the stuff into the back. Everyone puts their stuff in the back. I take my camera and phone and put it into the passenger side. "Alright lets go camping!" Ryker says and gets in the back with Harley, Jared and Brooklyn gets in the middle and Max gets into the drivers side. I get in the passenger and put my phone into the cup holder and grab my camera. "We're going to vlog!" Brooklyn laughs, I turn on the big camera and set it on the dash board.

"Hi!" I say to the camera, "We are going camping!" Brooklyn says, Jared laughs and Max starts the car. "You know how to get there right?" I ask, Max laughs "I think so" I look at the camera, "Oh god." I say.

-1 hour later-

I turn on the camera again, and hold it. "Is Ryker sleeping?" I ask and look back, "Yeah." Brooklyn says, I laugh. "I am hungry." Jared groans, "Yeah let's get breakfast." Max says and turns.

After a few minutes we pull up at McDonalds and go through the drive through. Max hands me the bag and I distribute the food (fancy ;) )

-3 hours later-

"I have to pee." Ryker says, everyone laughs. "We are on the high way." Max says, "There's a woods." I say and point to the side of the road and look at Ryker. Ryker purses his lips and furrows his eye brows. "Stop the car Man." He says and takes off his seatbelt. Max pulls over and Ryker throws open the door and runs into the woods. We are all laughing as Ryker runs back to the car.

-1 Hour Later-

"We are here!" Max says and stops the car. I take off my seat belt and turn on the camera. "Finally! After five hours in a car! We are here." I say to the camera and open the door. I point the camera at the open area of woods. "Well actually it's about a mile walk to the camp site." Jared says, I groan and pass the camera to Brooklyn and open the car boot.

I put my back pack on my shoulders and Ryker brings over a little cart thing. "Where did you get that?" Brooklyn asks, "There is a whole stack of them over there." Ryker says and motions with his head. "There is also maps." Jared says and looks at the pamphlet.

We put everything in the cart and Harley jumps out of the car. I hold onto his leash and we follow Jared with the map. Harley pulls me along as he starts running and I put my backpack in the cart and start running with him. I laugh and Max runs next to me.

After about fifteen minutes we get to a open patch of land. "Cool!" I say, "Harley!" I scream as he pulls me along. "Harley come!" Max says, Harley turns around and I let go of his leash and he runs to Max.

"Alright lets set up!" Ryker says.

-Later-

"You suck at making fires." I say and fix the wood. "Match." I say and hold out my hand. Ryker hands me the box of matches and I light one and light up the fire. "I am amazing!" I laugh and stand up, "Guys where's Harley?" Brooklyn asks, "His leash was tied to the tree." Max says, Brooklyn holds up the leash still attached to the tree...but no Harley.

"Shit." Max mumbles, "We'll find him, just split up." Jared says, I nod and grab Brooklyn's hand and we run off into the woods.

"Harley? Here Harley!" I call and we run through the trees. After a few minutes I stop running to catch my breath. I hear a twig snap and turn my head up. I hear a rustling and look in the direction of more trees.

"AHHH!!"

A/N Haha you knew that was going to happen didn't you? Haha

COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW

~Ridley