Never Again: London, Here we go.

Chapter 2

I'm currently packing my bags for our flight to London. I'm thrilled since it'll be my first time to visit there and this is the first ever premiere that I would be attending. And let me remind you, it's not just a premiere, it's THE PREMIERE of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I'm dying to catch a glimpse of Tom Felton and the rest of the cast in person.

The only thing that's making me have second thoughts is the fact that Justin would be coming with us. If only I was famous then maybe I'd be invited to lots of premieres too and wouldn't need someone like him to accompany us. 

"Gen! Pattie and Justin will be arriving soon. We're going to pick them up at the airport, Okay?" Mom yelled from downstairs. I rolled around my bed trying to ruin my outfit. There is no way I'm going to look good with him around!

"Yes mom! Just call me when we're off" I yelled back. I can't wait to see the look on Justin's face when he sees the new me. I've been prettier (that's what they say) and hotter (that's what they also say) too bad everyone will see him with the ragged looking me. This would be a big hit! I'd be famous. I can already imagine the tabloids tomorrow: Justin Bieber, Doesn't have a choice? 

I was laughing like there was no tomorrow but managed to calm myself down when I fell flat on the floor. "Gen, The car's here. We have to go" Nick said, bursting inside my bedroom.

I immediately stood up from the floor and glared at him, "Don't you people know how to knock? I mean, what if I was changing clothes? Then you would've seen my Oh-So-Sexy-and-innocent body. They didn't invent the door for nothing, dear brother" 

"Stop nagging and get down will you? Mom's gonna kill us if we arrive late" He pulled me downstairs and pushed me into the car. Sometimes I wonder if he's really my brother. I mean, what kind of brother would pull his own sister and push her inside the car? Oh yeah, mine. 

I took my ipod out and played 'Starships' by Nicki Minaj. I love singing and rapping. Nick and Grace was staring at me as if I just escaped a mental hospital but I didn't care. It's a habit of mine to sing out loud.

After a long drive to the airport, We walked towards the field where Justin's Private Jet will land. He's really living the life, the Not so Peaceful life, that is. "Oh Look, he's not here. We should go" I was about to walk away when Grace grabbed my arm.

"Scared to see the guy who left you, sissy?" She gave me an innocent smile. I think I'm gonna puke. That smile doesn't suit her. It makes her look... decent. 

"Hell no, why would I be afraid? He should be the one to get scared. Look at how you turned into a complete monster, I doubt he'd even come near you." I laughed. 

She glared at me before she returned to Nick's side. She's flirting with him but the whole world knows that Nick will never hit on his own sister. I started laughing on my own. What could be Justin's reaction when he sees Grace hitting on Nick? Hahaha! 

The plane finally arrived. A red carpet was rolled across the path and down the stairs went the guy who left me looking even hotter than before. I mentally slapped myself. Snap out of it Gen, you're already living a peaceful life so don't ruin it. 

"Bieber" I greeted him in a cold voice. I sound so bitter.

"So we're on a last name basis? Alright then, Margarette" Justin smirked.

"Ang slow mo talaga kahit kailan" I'm fluent in speaking Filipino since there are lots of them in my school and they're really kind people.