Chapter 16- Miscalculated

Hope you enjoy, this is gonna be sad though :(

prepare!

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Lucy's POV~

I sat down next to Natsu and Wendy sat down on an individual seat. Mr Igneel entered the room, followed by Mrs Grandine. My heart was pounding and i don't know why. I saw Natsu look at me from the corner of my eye and i looked at him, smiling.

"Everyone....It seems i made a miscalculation" Mr Igneel confessed his expression seemed to drop into a saddened one.

"What do you mean a miscalculation dad?" Natsu asked.

"Let him finish" I hushed Natsu. Natsu pouted and nodded in agreement.

"Thank you Lucy" Mr Igneel thanked me. I smiled. "Now, like i said before i have come over a miscalculation" Mr Igneel started again. "You see Lucy, you have already paid off the debt your father owed me" Mr Igneel claimed. My heart broke into pieces and i could feel tears gather in my eyes.

"w-what?" I asked Mr Igneel. "T-that can't be right" I added.

"It is right, Lucy" Mr Igneel explained. "You do not need to work for us anymore, you can go on your own path" Mr Igneel added. 

I stood up and ran out of the open door, straight to my room. Natsu ran after me and after Natsu was Wendy then Mr Igneel then Mrs Grandine. I rushed into my room and got my suitcase out from underneath the bed.

Natsu entered with the rest of the Dragneel family. "Luce..."Natsu stuttered.

"I'm packing!" I claimed, trying not to cry.

"Lucy-san, you don't have to do it so drastically" Wendy explained.

"Lucy, you have been a great pleasure and helpful maid" Mr Igneel claimed. 

"I have?" I asked.

"You have done more than what i expected, even down to private tutoring Natsu and because of that i knocked off some of the debt money" Mr Igneel confessed.

"So because i'm dumb lucy has to leave?!" Natsu wailed slightly furious.

"Natsu calm down" I shushed Natsu.

"I can't calm down Luce!" Natsu whined. "I don't want you to go" He confessed. I sighed. 

"I need to get back on track with my education and get into a good university" I confessed. "This is for the best" I added.

"I see" Natsu replied.

I closed my suitcase and span around to see the Dragneel family. "You have been a great help" I claimed, smiling.

____________________________________________________________________________

Oh no!

Lucy no!

Is she actually going to go???