The True Definition

" So you're a feminist then" he asks with a look of disgust.
" Yes, yes I am" I reply proudly.
" So you hate men...."
The number of times I have heard this, is fucking insane. How can a movement with the sole purpose of creating equality between two sexes revert back to focusing primarily on one gender. * shoot me now*
For the record, I love men, my Dad and my Brother happen to both be men * rolls eyes until they touch the back of her skull* without a man, I wouldn't be here * there's a little science for you*
There are a lot of misconceptions about feminism, so before we start I want to give you my definition of feminism.

Feminism: the social, political and economic equality of * wait for it* both sexes * woops there it is*

Yes, there are people out there who claim to be feminists and promote female supremecy instead. Some even tell us to stop heterosexual relationships because we are giving men power or some crazy shit like that, but hey, I like me some dick yo... * never actually had sex tbh* and there is nothing wrong with a healthy and equal relationship with a man. Yeah men for goodness sake!!

That being said, I can see where they are coming from, not all men are misogynist but all women have experienced some form of sexism in their life.
Anyway, I just wanted to clarify what I believe true feminism is before we get started.

Here we go now...

Feminist AF!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara