Chapter Four

Author's note:

Hey guys! What's up? I am really sorry for the late update, but anyway, I hope you will enjoy this chapter. :) If you liked it make sure to vote! and please feel free to comment, because I really loooove reading your guy's comment! Thanks ya'll!~ Love ya'll <3

***********

When I woke up, Bogum was already gone. I looked around inside the room, the camera's and his suitcase wasn't there. He must have leaved early for his flight today. I didn't know why, but I actually felt sad. I felt terrible punching him last night, and I didn't even get to say thank you to him, for paying half the price of this hotel room. I sighed, and stared at the ceiling for a bit.

What is this feeling, I just can't explain? Its so weird. I actually miss him.

I grabbed my phone to check the time. 8:02 am. I finally got up and started getting ready, I don't want to miss my flight again. My flight is at 9:00 am but I want to be there around 8:40. I didn't bother fixing the bed, that's the hotel employee's job. For breakfast, I just ate a granola bar then after that, I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

~~~

I left the hotel around 8:30 and I got in my flight 10 minutes before the plane flies. I gave my passport and my plane ticket to the lady, she stamped it then I began to come inside the airplane. It was a big plane, and it made me really happy that there were tv's on it, that would be really handy since this would be a 16 hour flight.

G24. That was my seat. I looked and I was still at D15. I went further and began looking for my seat, when I finally found it, I noticed that there was already a person sitting on G25. I kind of felt irritated, because he got the window seat, and I wanted to be beside the window. The guy was talking on the phone and he was facing the window, therefore I can't really see his face.

I put my backpack under my seat, then I began to sat down. I sighed. 16 hour flight. Okay, I can do this. I fixed my hair, then I closed my eyes making myself feel relaxed.

"Oh" the guy beside me said. I just ignored him, he is still probably on his phone again.

"Chelsea. Hi!" a familiar voice said. I gently opened my eyes to see who that guy was. Why does he know my name? Who's that guy? When my eyes were finally opened, I gasped and pointed at him.

"You! Its you again!!!" I said in disbelief. He chuckled and bowed to me. "Hi" Bogum replied

"Did you had a good sleep?" Bogum asked. I was speechless, so I just nodded. I can't believe I would see him again. I actually felt happy, because this morning when I woke up, I was missing him and now I saw him again, sitting beside him. Stuck with him in this 16 hour flight.

"So, you're also going to Africa huh." Bogum said

"No. I'm going to Philippines" I answered

"Then why are you in this plane?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Didn't you know? This plane is going to Africa" Bogum answered.

"What!!!?!" I reached under my seat to grab my bag. I looked for my plane ticket. Arrival: Herare, Africa. 1:00pm. Bogum was right. This airplane is going to Africa, and not Philippines. I grabbed my phone, and quickly dialled my sisters number. She answered on the fourth ring.

============
Me: Cassandra!!
Cass: What is it Chelsea? I'm busy working right now.
Me: You bitch!
Cass: Are you in the Philippines now?
Me: The plane ticket said that were going to Africa and not Philippines!
Cass: Ohhhh... Right. I wanted to go to Philippines, but Kevin wanted to go to Africa. He must have bought a ticket going to Africa instead of Philippines
Me: Cassandra! I don't want to go to Africa!
Cass: I'm sorry, Chelsea.
Me: I HATE YOU!
Cass: Well, I have to go now, the meeting is about to start. Have fun!
=============

************

Bogum's point of view:

I wonder if she's okay. I looked at her, and she looks so disappointed. "Its okay. I heard Africa is really fun" I said. She just looked at me and ignored what I just said. "Where are the camera man's?" she asked, I was actually pretty shocked that Chelsea talked to me. I thought she's going to ignore me for the whole 16 hour flight. I cleared my throat and pointed at the back. "They're at the back. Five seats away from us" I answered. She nodded.

"It must be good that they took a break filming you, huh" She said. I nodded and laughed a little. She smiled. Her smile was so gorgeous, she looks very beautiful when she smiles. Her smile was so sweet and I cant help but gasp a little. Her smile sweetened the very air in my lungs. "So, what exactly is your job?" Chelsea asked, awakening myself from my thoughts.

"I don't know. I'm a tv host, actor..."

"Where are you from?" she asked

"Korea. South Korea"

"So, your a celebrity in your country?"

I hesitated for a moment. "Yeah" I answered. Her eyes widened in surprise. "Whoaaaa..." she said in amazement. "Are you popular in Korea?" She asked, "I don't know, Maybe? Not really.. Um, I'm not really sure" I answered. Chelsea nodded. "Okay" she mumbled. "What about you?" I asked, "Do you have a job?"

"Nah. I'm unemployed"

"Oh. But did you go to college?" I asked

"Yeah, I did. Just for a year. I have a business certificate" She answered. "I just don't get why I have to get a job is my dad makes tons of money anyway. Were rich as hell" I laughed a little. "What's your dad's job?"I asked. "Lawyer" she answered. I nodded, then there was a long awkward pause. 

The stewardess began to serve us some food. It was crackers and a beverage of your choice. I had an orange juice, and the crackers were kind of salty. "Can I ask you a question?" Chelsea said, breaking the awkward silence. "Go ahead" I replied.

"How old are you?"

"22, you?" I asked

"20" she answered.

I laughed, and she gave me a confusing look. "You better call me Oppa" I said. "Oppa?"She asked, I chuckled again, noticing how cute she is. "Yeah. it means older male" I answered. She nodded, "Cool. Then what's younger female in Korean?" I thought for a minute. "Hmmm... that would be Dongsaeng" I answered. "Thanks Oppa!" Chelsea said, giving me that sweet smile again. 

~~~

8 more hours until we arrive Africa. The sun had finally set and the sky is really dark. Chelsea was sleeping, and I noticed that her head keeps bouncing. I sighed, she will hurt her head like that, therefore I carefully lay her head on my left shoulder. I felt her body calm down, I looked at Chelsea, she looks so adorable when she sleeps. I can't help but my smile. A few minutes later, I was also starting to feel tired, therefore I closed my eyes and tried to put myself to sleep.

************

Chelsea's point of view:

I yawned, and my eyes were gently opening. I looked to my right, and Bogum was peacefully sleeping, and then I realized that I have my head laying on Bogum's shoulder. I quickly sat up. Oh my gosh. That is so freaking embarrassing, I hope Bogum didn't notice. I stretched and popped my shoulders, and as I was stretching .... Oh shit. I accidentally hit Bogum's face.

"Awww" he said with his sleepy voice. He rubbed his head, then he finally woke up, rubbing the gunk out of his eyes. "Why did you hit me?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, I was stretching and I accidentally hit your face" I explained. "Its okay" He replied. I gently patted his head and carefully touched it. "Does it hurt?" I asked. He shook his head no. "I'm really sorry" I said. "Its okay." Bogum replied. I smiled at him, realizing how polite he is. He smiled back then he lift the window blind open beside him, the sun was up and bright. A few minutes later we heard the pilot's voice in the speakers, saying that we are now here in Africa.