Chapter Two

"Hi, I'm Park Bogum" he said.

"Hey. I'm Chelsea" I smiled.

"Chelsea. What a pretty name" He replied. I chuckled and tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. He smiled at me. Oh no. I sudenly felt butterflies inside my stomach. Then I heard the flight attendant cleared her throat.

"Excuse me" she said. "I just phoned the hotel and they said that they have four available rooms left"

I gasp. I have to get that room. "Which way is the hotel?" I asked the flight attendant. She pointed to her left then she said "Go this way then turn right, you should be able to find the hotel" She answered. I looked at the direction she's pointing then I looked at Bogum.

He smirked at me and gave me a competitive look. Oh hell nah. Im gonna get that room! Then suddenly we both started running. We were in a race. There's four rooms left, I need to get one of that room at least. I ran as fast as I can, but Bogum was running faster than me the other Asian guys that were filming him was behind us running so slow.

I was still running, starting to feel exhausted. "I'm gonna get that room!" I shouted at Bogum, almost running out of breathe. I heard him laugh. "I don't think so" he replied.

Then I started running faster, this time I was way ahead of him. I turned right, just like what the lady said. I can now see the hotel. I was really tired but I didn't gave up. I kept running as fast as I can.

Finally, I was at the front desk. I lined up behind the three people after me. Oh yes! There's four rooms left and there's three people in front me. I get to have the last room. I laughed even though people around me are probably thinking that I'm crazy.

Then I heard someone breathing heavily and loudly behind me. I looked back to see who it was. Of course, its him. Park Bogum.

"Hey" I said. He just looked at me, all tired and exhausted. "Breathe quieter!" I said, then I laughed. He smirked then he took a deep breathe.

"Ma'am! I can help you down here" the hotel employee called me. I walked towards her. "Its your lucky day" she said. I just smiled at her. "You're lucky that, we have one left room available. After you get this room. All of our hotel rooms are fully booked" She laughed.

I nodded. "I guess a lot of people missed there flight too or had canceled flights" I said. "Very true" the hotel employee replied.

"Okay. So how many nights are you staying?" She asked me

"Just for one night please" I replied

"Alright. That would be $850.00"

"$850!!! Holy cow! That's expensive!!" I shouted in surprise.

"Well, you see we have a high class hotel" She answered. I took a deep breathe and just nodded. I heard Bogum laughed behind me. I looked and rolled my eyes at him. Then I grabbed my wallet from my backpack and checked if I have any money. 400 dollars. That's all the money I got. I took one deep breathe again.

"Ummm.. I know this is crazy, but can I just pay $400.00??" I begged. The hotel employee sighed. "I'm sorry ma'am, but we can't do that. My boss would fire me" She replied. I grunted and scratched my head.

"I'll pay half of it" a manly voice said. "I'll pay half, and I also get to sleep inside that room" He continued

I looked back to see who it was. I laughed. Of course, what do you know!? Its him again! Park Bogum. He smiled at me and I just glared at him. "So? What do you say?" He asked me.