"OH MY GOD!! IS THAT A.....!!!!!" Carmela shrieked. "What did you buy?" "The new 911 Turbo S Cabriolet." I don't even understand what she said. Why bother asking. I washed my hands and walked outside to see a very happy Carmela. "That's a Porsche." Charlie nodded. Charlie leaned in. "It's actually Tori's old car." Charlie giggled. "But I thought that's Tori's car." I pointed at the black Batman like mobile on the driveway.

"We rich people have more cars even though we only have one ass. Anyway. Tomorrow my cars will be here." I nodded. Just hoe many she have I don't even know. Then my mind wonder about something. "Charlie..... Do you notice something strange about Tori?" "Not really. Why?" I shrugged. "I don't know. She's always.... Talking about how she will not be here in the future...." Charlie looked like she know something that I don't.

"She's probably tired. That's all." Charlie ended says. I nodded and walked back to the kitchen to finished making the food. "Oh. I will have to go to London next week. Urgent business meeting with the European branch." Again? "Okay." Charlie smiled. "I'm sorry I have to travel a lot. But I'll make sure to spend some time with you and our little family. I smiled. "I know. It's just that you and Tori always Travelling."

Charlie hug me from behind while I stirring the soup. "I'm sorry. I promise will make more time for us." She said and kissed my cheek. Her hands on my thigh and the other on my breast. I giggled. "Go sit before we ended up doing stuff to slow me down from cooking." Charlie chuckled and pulled away. Instantly I felt cold on my back. I continued to finished everything and serve Charlie and my Sister the food.

"Carmela. Stop playing with your food." I said to my Sister. She smiled sheepishly and started eating. While we enjoying our food, the front door suddenly opened and a very happy Sabrina made her way to us. "PRETTY!!!" Andrea appeared with sleeping Sam in her arms. Soon Marsha and Misha appeared as well. "Nice house aunt Charlie." Marsha said. "Thanks Marsha." "Where's Tori?" Andrea asked me. "Philly. Travelling." She nodded.

When Charlie told her about Tori, she was furious. But then she accept it. She said its Charlie's life and I can't interfere. If she can handle two pregnant woman at the same time, go ahead. Tori and I ended laughing at a very confused Charlie. I stand and took Sam and bring her to her new room. I place the baby monitor near her so I can hear she's crying when she does.

I walked out again and smiled at Andrea. "Are you okay?" I nodded and genuinely smile. "You seem trouble." Is it that obvious? "Well my mind keep on wondering why Tori said something so weird. That's all." Andrea raised her eyebrows. "Weird? Tell me about it." I started to tell her about her sudden mood change and how she would miss Sam when she's gone. "Maybe she's just tired. She's a lawyer after all. Don't think about it too much."

It's always nice to talk to Andrea about something. She sound so matured. She know how to give advice on everything. We continues to talk and having a good time......

TORI'S POV

It's been two days since I came back from Philly. I feel satisfied that I won the case. They should to never messed up with me again. Charlie and Sophia hadn't had a night out without the kids in a long time so I offered to watch them while they went out. They should have a lot of personal time together. They both deserved it. Sophia said its not fair for me but seriously I don't mind if Charlie make her first priority.

I know I'm just another fling Charlie will have and Sophia is a real deal. But for months I have this vibe in me that something will happen and I've been taking everything in perspective. I've even do my will for my little Sam, Sabrina and even Sophia. I love to admit, Sophia really grow in me. She have been sweet and caring. I already told Charlie about the will and she will take full responsibility if I'm gone.