1

Valley Girls//Blackbear
"I ain't lookin' for lookin' for love, just looking for someone to fuck."

Undoubtedly, he had showed at the party. Phil enjoyed the crowd of people drinking, partying, and dragging cigarettes from their lips to feel numb once more. That was the reputation college parties had, along with the hookups. That reason in particular is why he found himself at the unknown apartment complex this evening.

Phil wanted to numb the heartbreak once more.

He was never interested in drinking or partying although he held a half empty beer can and mingled with the others that happened to be there. Phil also did not plan on getting drunk and with that thought, decided to brush past others in sight of a girl. Pushing the few in his way, he knew he would never see them again as all they saw was a mystery. Unfortunately, that's all he could ever see in himself lately.

Walking out the room into the kitchen, he feels a small hand grasp his shoulder. Phil turns around, face to face with a younger girl. She looked easy enough to fall into his trap, her subtle makeup and clothing attracting his attention. She seemed different compared to the other girls- perfect to help numb his pain.

"Sorry, I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous you were and I was wondering-" The girl stutters nervously, cut off by Phil's lips crashing into hers. Phil liked it this way. The less he had to talk the better- God forbid he had to flirt at all after the pain he felt with her. Here, he found himself an easy target and ended up hardly saying a word.

People wondered why Phil was like this, including his best friend Dan. Most people did not realize the numbing pain he felt and how sex had become his high. He had been told he was too young to even know what love was and it was just a phase. A phase that had led him to become this- a lustful monster. But Phil didn't care.

He leads her back to the spare bedroom, kicking the door shut behind him and their lips attach once more. His hand trails down the young girl's side as she runs her hands through his hair, standing on her toes to reach his sweet lips. Phil begins to kiss down the side of her jawline, picking her up to slam her against the wall.

Tangled in the steamy make out session, Phil can feel the girl's hot breath against his earlobe- making him tingle below the waist. She had become a panting mess beneath him as her legs wrapped tighter against his torso. Pushing her head back, Phil gains entrance to her neck and begins to suck on her sweet spot. "I didn't even have the chance to get your name," The brunette pants out, finally getting Phil to stop and meet her gaze.

"It doesn't matter," He replies, reattaching his lips to her neck, smirking as she moans. She tugs at the hem of his shirt, parting kisses to pull it off. Phil reaches under her own shirt, freeing her sweaty torso.

Carrying her towards the bed, the two fall in a heap as Phil climbs to hover above her small frame. She reaches her hand to unbutton his jeans as he kisses down her front, becoming close to the lace material. Toying the string of her joggers, Phil wraps his nimble fingers around the elastic waist band and pulls them off and into the heap of clothes on the floor.

He kisses up her thighs, making her squirm in excitement as she flips them over before he could anything else. Soon, the rest of their thin fabrics were in a bundled mess on the floor and Phil's kisses become sloppy.

Hookups like this came as a regular for Phil and frankly, he had become good at it over the past few months. It helped him numb the heartbreak for another night.