Chapter 1: Feelings

You enter your classroom and smile at Nagisa as you both head to your seats. You notice a new girl immediatly and many familiar faces. "(Y/N)-chan, sit by me!" Nagisa says. "You don't have to tell me." you reply as Nagisa picks a seat in the back next to the windows and you sit left of him. 

You notice the new girl had dyed her hair into a turqoise color that flowed above her shoulder. She was tall and had an hour glass figure that would make all the perverted guys go 'ga-ga' over her. She also wore a lot of eye-liner, lipstick, any kind of make-up you could think of. She even has foundation on which totally makes her look like those ugly japanese dolls. She glances around and you immediatly feel ticked off as you realize, she was acting shy. What a load of balony! You thought. 

The teacher walks in and class starts. "Class, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." your teacher says and you eye the new student as she blushes and looks bashful. "H-hi everyone. I'm a transfer student from America. My name is Sakura Miles. I am 15 years old and I hope to have a good year with you all." she says and smiles. You notice she had tried to act shy by stuttering while she spoke at the beginning but then voice crescendo. You really wanted to tell Nagisa about her act

All the boys in the class instantly had hearts in their eyes and eyed Sakura's bust size and butt. Perverts! "W-well Sakura-chan, please take a seat next to Terasaka will you?" the teacher says, stuttering a bit. Seriously?! You say, talking to yourself inside your mind. Even the teacher likes Sakura?! You sigh and smirk, glancing at Nagisa who looks concentrated outside. I wonder if he's looking at someone... Was he even paying attention when Sakura introduced herself? Well, good. Wait... Good?

You blink and smack your face in your imagination. Why good? Huh. You questioned your feelings while class started with your teacher, stuttering every now and then when Sakura stares at him and blushes furiously. 

After class, before lunch, all the girls came up to Sakura and asked so many random questions like, "I love your name Sakura-chan! Why did your parents choose it?" and like, "Do you know what Sakura means Sakura-chan?". Like seriously? Do they think she's clueless? Well, being put in an E class after being transfered from America tells you that somethings up. First off, America's society is strong, check for popularity here. Second, American schools are better than here in Japan which means this girl doesn't care about education, popular girl status, check. Third, all that make-up! Status reached to limit. Now, I want to spill her nervous act out and make her ego go downhill. 

"(Y/N)-chan, what are you doing? Are you planning something already?" you hear Nagisa's voice and smile at him. "Maybe, maybe not." you say. Nagisa and you head out of the campus to eat. You both relax on a bench ont he roof and you open your bento box you had made and give a mini one to Nagisa. "I made you a bento!" you say happily with a smile. "Oh! Thanks. You don't have to." Nagisa says but takes the bento box anyways. You smile kindly to Nagisa and feel him touch your hands for a second and you blush. Why am I blushing? You thought to yourself and kind of wipe your hands against your skirt and start eating yout bento.

You had actually gone on a trip, away from Japan to a resort that your parents own. You talked about it and how bored you were without him there. "Wow. Wait, why couldn't I go again?" Nagisa asks, something off about his expression. "Oh. Because, my parents planned it too early. Also, they didn't tell me yet until the day we had to leave." you explain. "Ah." he says with a nod and take a bite from your bento box you gave him. You felt happy that he was eating it and looked away, flustered. You didn't want him to see you embarrassed and you excuse youself to the bathroom and tell Nagisa that you would be back in class. 

What was this feeling... You thought, feeling flustered as your heart thumped quickly. 

Note from author: Hello reader, I am not continuing the story. Well, JK. Okay, it's like I have already finished the WHOLE thing. Jk. Okay, I'll stop joking around, I haven't finish the story but I do expect what is goin' to happen so... I'll post the second chapter after I reach 3 followers... Maybe five~
Bye bye though, see you in the next chapter. (It's like it takes 2 years until I post the next chapter because no one notices me... ;-; Notice me
>///<)

{817 Words}