Chpt 10- The Surprise

Connors POV

I was not ready to leave yet. I was devastated I did not wanna leave these amazing people. They were my family and I wanted to stay forever. It was 7:45 in the morning and Troye and I had to be at the airport at 10:45. We got our stuff ready and ate breakfast. It was 9:30 by the time we left for the airport and when we were leaving I started tearing up and I tried my best not to cry. Joe came and gave me a hug and so did Casper. When we got in the taxi I tried not to think about leaving so I just got on my phone and checked Instagram and posted some pictures and I felt a little better. Troye and I did not talk the whole time on the way to the airport. When we got there the security was not that bad, it took us about 15 minutes to get out of security. When we got to our gate we had a little surprise and I was really happy. Everyone was going to LA with us. That was the best thing that has ever happened at an airport in my life. I freaked out and dropped my stuff and went to hug them. I went over to them and yelled at them.

Me- Guys!! Why did you not tell me you were come with us?

Zoe- It was a surprise and it was Troyes idea.

Me- Really??

Alfie- Go ask him.

Me- Did you really Troye?

Troye- Yes, why yes I did. Do you have a problem with it?

Me- No, thank you so much!! This is amazing!!!

Troye- Your welcome!

Me- How long are y'all staying?

Zoe- Me and Alfie, Casper and Joe
are staying for a week. Tanya and Jim are staying for 4 days and everyone else is staying for a few days.

Me- Yay! We are throwing a party and inviting all our friends!!

Zoe- Yay!!! I love parties!!

Alfie- Well you need to plan don't you?

Joe- Well then are y'all ready to go??

Casper- Can I get a coffee first?

Me- Yes I do!!

Joe- Casper, you got 3 minutes and 27 seconds to get your coffee.

Casper- Why so specific?

Joe- Your wasting time.

Me- Hurry, we are boarding in 10 minutes.

Casper- Okay I will be right back.

Me- Okay hurry up!

Casper- See you in a few minutes.

Joe- Okay we get it!

We got on the plane and Casper almost did not make it, but he did. The trip was long but, it did not seem that long with all my friends on it!!

___________________________

Thank you guys so much for the 100+ reads!! I am so close to my goal!! It is 150 reads!! I am really happy that you guys are liking the book!! keep reading and enjoy!!