Nine

Hope you to enjoy it

Niall:-

"You know it's not fair !! I told you how I met sandy and you didn't tell me how you met ...?"I Paused . I really can't remember that asshole's name !!

"Jack" she said laughing .

We are now in a restaurant . Not a fancy one just simple for a friendly dinner . Talking about Sandy was hard as hell. My love for her is still strong . I love her so much that I can't believe that she left me !!

"We.....Um, he was new at school and he ..... he needed to catch up with teachers and being the A student I am , teachers begged me to help him and I agreed . His eyes were amazing, they were the first thing I laid my eyes on when I saw his handsome face . Blue " she sighed dreamily "Perfect shade of blue .. and since then blue is m favorite color ." she nodded towards me "That's why I stared at your eyes the first time I saw you ... blue eyes,dark blue shirt and jeans " she chuckled lightly "My definition of perfection" she finished with a warm smile .

The food came and every thing went silent. We were eating and the silent wasn't awkward it was .........I don't know, I felt like she was in her own thoughts right now. Maybe it was't the right thing to do to ask her about that guy ?

"You know ! my best friend is crazy about you and your mates " she said smiling "When you told me about your band, you know ? I asked her 'cause she is a walking gossip magazine and she kept memorizing me information about you guys " with this child look on her face and the excitement in her voice it was so hard for me not to laugh .."Your full names, birthdays, albums, videos and some of your songs " she looked soo excited .

That's it, I burst out laughing ,I kept laughing that my stomach hurt and people were looking at me like I've grown another head , she tried not to laugh but with time her face went red and then she burst out laughing with me .

once the laughing came down we took a moment to take our breath but then our eyes met and we burst out laughing again !

Seriously! this girl has something in her that makes me can't stop laughing , that makes me smile weirdly . "Really?!" I asked laughing .

"Yeah , you fake blonde !" I fake gasped as she said that to show her how offended I am .

"That hurts you know ?" I put my hands on my heart and took deep breaths .

"You will get over it , fakieeee" she said giggling .

"fakie?" is that even a word ? how could she be a straight A student ?

"It's like sweetie , Blondie, fakie for fake " she explained .

" You are weird ." I said chuckling .

"You are weirder , fakie" she said and started eating again .

I am.

..................................

It's a very short chapter just to tell
Please comment and vote it means hell a lot !!!