Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Start from the beginning

Glancing to the right, she saw that her bag was on the floor.

How... How in the hell did it get here...?

She slowly reached a hand forward and placed it on the cover of the book, eyes narrowing. She could only think of one way it had come to be here, it must have sent itself back here, to Crocus...

"... What do you want...?" She murmured, but the book didn't do anything and she sweatdropped. She could still smell the blood from her dream, and although her skin was free of it, she still felt as if she was soaked with it.

A soft snore caused her to look over and see Moon fast asleep, curled up on her pillow. She was faintly surprised the Exceed hadn't woken up when the book hit the bed, but she was silently glad she hadn't.

How the hell would she go about explaining this book to Moon, if she didn't even know what it was exactly, or what it could do?

She curled her fingers over the edge of the cover, and opened it slowly, flipping toward the page with the sun and moon symbol on it. It looked exactly the same as it had before, and she felt a little disappointed that nothing had changed.

Why would this stupid book come back, but not have anything new to show her?

"What do you want from me?" She muttered, but again there was no answer and she sighed softly. "Oh great... I'm talking to a book now..."

.:+:.

"I told you.. It doesn't suit me..." Kagura muttered, arms crossed over her chest with a very exasperated expression.

The Mermaid Heel members around her shook their heads and smiled, "Ah, don't say that Kagura, you look pretty!"

Kagura didn't seem satisfied with the answer though. There were several people looking her way in utter surprise, and a few of the men were even drooling with hearts in their eyes. They were in the great hall of the castle, it was packed with the wizards that had fought against the Dragon's, as they all milled around, eating, drinking, laughing and conversing.

Everyone was dressed in regal clothes and outfits, it being almost mandatory that they dress 'properly'.

"I know how you feel..."

Kagura's eyes switched to the left to see Frea standing by with a very disgusted look on her face, a bead of sweat rolling down her face. Her arms were crossed over her chest with her eyes closed.

Kagura smiled a little once she saw Frea, feeling a bit better not to have been the only one unwillingly pulled into something she didn't want to wear.

The reason Frea looked so disgusted, was due to the fact she was wearing a dress. One, she had been forced into by Erza and Cana.

It was a pale blue dress that stopped at her mid-thigh with white frills and lace on the ends, and on the top of a wide low cut neckline, where the sleeves fell off her shoulders, and reached past her elbows, flowing out at the bottom, but tied at the top of some thin string. Around her neck, a white ribbon had been tied into a bow, and she was wearing some pale blue sandals. The dress hugged her figure nicely, before flowing out toward the bottom a little, just passed her hips.

Her hair had been tied up into a ponytail, her hair being curled at the ends, where a blue ribbon had been tied around her head with some of her hair left out to fall around her face.

She didn't look happy in slightest, and the whistling she could hear come from some of the surrounding men at the sight of her, did nothing to improve her mood.

"Oh Frea, come on girl, you look great!" Cana told her in a cheery tone as the brunette appeared beside Frea, mug in hand, and hugged her with one arm. Frea shot her a dirty look but Cana ignored it, "Now, are you sure you didn't dye your hair? There's more silver in it then there was last time."