Chapter 1- First day

Please enjoy this story I'm trying my best for it not to suck. X

Pic of Emily young ^^^^

Beep! Beep! Beep!
     I groan as I hear my alarm go off. " urggg! It should be illegal to wake up this early to go to school!" My house is empty so I find myself talking to myself. Not weird, ok. Anyway,I turn the alarm off and literally fall out of bed. I get up and brush my teeth and hair then I get changed into some black skinny jeans with a white shirt and some black converses. I get my phone and run down stairs into the kitchen and get some pasta that I made last night in a tub and put it into my backpack and head to school. It's my first day at brookville high school. It's 7:45 and it will take me 10 minuets to get there then time to spear.
--------———————

I got to school with 5 minuets to spear and in decide to go and get my schedule from the reception. I walk into the reception and see a small chubby lady and a desk on the phone sounding slightly pissed. After a few minuets she puts the phone down and I start speaking. " hi I'm Emily young I'm new." I just finish my sentence and she hands me my schedule obviously not wanting to deal with me. I walk out of the office and into the halls, there basically empty. I look at my schedule  and I have English first. I find the English class room and I look in. I see a woman at a desk. Most probably the teacher. Should I introduce myself since I'm new? I've got 2 minuets till classes star so why not. I knock on the door and a sweet, faint soft voice says "come in"

AN
Sorry about this short chapter but it will get better.