Chapter 5

Izabel walked oustide and down the street towards the loft. She told Scott that she would be ok and that she would text him later. As she walked down the alley she heard a clicking noise. Izabel looked around her. There was no one around. She turned back around when Theo ran around the Corner.
"IZZY RUN! THEIR HERE! THE DOCTORS ARE HERE!" Theo yelled as he ran towards her.
Izabel started running as Theo grabbed her hand and the ran together, but before they could reach the end of the alley the Dread Doctors had them trap. Theo held Izabel close to him.
An hour after Derek sent Izabel a text, he went out looking for her. He walked to all of her favorite hiding spots. On his way to the sheriff station, Derek ran into Scott and Stiles. They were trying to fix Stiles' jeep. Derek walked up to them.
"i need more duct tape" stiles said from under the hood.
"and i need to know where izabel is" derek said handing stiles the tape.
"what do you mean you need to know where she is" scott ask
"yeah she left about an hour ago" stiles commented
"well she never showed up" replied derek.
Stiles looked up from the hood of the jeep and looked at Derek. Derek stood there with his arms cross. Scott pulled his phone out and called Izabel but it went to voicemail. Scott looked at his phone. He started to think that he should have just walked with her. He should have stayed with her.
"We could have my dad put out an ABP on her" stiles chimed closing the hood of the jeep.
"or we could just of talk to Theo since he seems to be where ever she is" replied scott.
The guys nodded in agreement and went to Theo's house.
Moments later izabel woke up strap to a table. She looked around and saw Theo laying on the table next to her. They both had IVs in their arms. Izabel tried to break free but couldnt. Theo and Izabel looked at each other when they heard the clicking noise. When they looked at the end of the table there stood the Dread Doctors. Two of the three doctors had needles in their hands. The smaller doctor walked over to Izabel and the other doctor walked over to Theo. At the same time the doctors held Theo and Izabel's head still and instered the needle into the necks, injecting them with mercury.
Once they were done injecting them with the mercury, the doctors untied Theo and Izabel. They sat as the mercury filled their eyes. Once they blinked their eyes were back to normal.
"corrupt something good and create perfect evil" the surgeon said looking at Theo and Izabel.
Theo and Izabel hop off the table and stood there looking the doctors.
"you must find the True Alpha and kill him" the surgeon said
"and if we cant find him" ask Theo
"then your a failure" the doctor stated.
Izabel and Theo looks at each other. They knew that the doctors weren't joking when they said they would be failures. Their past chimeras were all failures except for Izabel and Theo. There was something very special about them.
"you both will feel each others pain when the other is attack or hurt" the geneticist said.
Izabel and Theo looked confused by what the doctor just said. The surgeon took his cane and stabbed Izabel in the chest on her right side. Izabel growled. The surgeon pulled the bloody cane out of her chest. Izabel fell to her knees holding the wound. She looked up and saw Theo on his knees holding the same spot as her, as blood seeped throught his grey shirt.
"you two are connected" the geneticist replied.
"what the hell did you do to us" growled Theo.
The doctors didnt say a word as they left. Izabel and Theo sat there on the cold hard floor trying to heal.
Scott, Stiles and derek pulled up at the perfect looking american dream house. The mailbox by the gate said Raeken. The guys got out of the jeep and started walking up towards Theo's house. Just as the got to the door and were about to knock they heard someone behind them.
"what are you guys doing at my house" Theo said walking towards them.
"were looking for izabel" barked Derek.
"well she isnt here" snap Theo
"Where is she then" ask Stiles
Theo shrugs. Before Scott could say a word his phone buzzed. It was a text from izabel saying she was sorry for texting him so late and that she was home. Scott showed Stiles and Derek the text. Scott texted her back. Theo stood there waiting for them to move so he could go inside.