Stuck Together Forever? Part Two.

(Gabriel)

I finally had a plan. I made up dinner for Sam and I and I must say it was quite romantic. 

I set the table with a red table cloth with vanilla scented candles for romantic lighting.  I had made  up soup and breadsticks, along with a variety of desserts.  Cakes, puddings, candies, creams, and frozen treats kept frozen by an ice bucket.  I placed roses everywhere, inhancing the scent.  Finally ready, I peered over into the living room to see that Sam wasn't there. 

Instead I heard the water tunning in the bathroom.  I crept over to the door for it was cracked and I saw Sam in the bathtub, with the water running. Heat burst through my cheeks as I realized he wasn't in his bathing suit.  I snuck away and turned on his favorite music.   Suddenly I heard the drain go in the bathroom. 

 Sam came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and he looked around at the dinner set up and the music. 

" Whats this?" he asked softly. 

" Uh well I just made us up some dinner if thats fine by you." I said sweetly. 

" Yeah, fine, thats fine." he said blushing, he walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. 

*minutes later*

He comes out looking cute as ever. In his worn out jeans and long sleeved t-shirt. Ooooh I just wanted him to take me right there right now. 

 " Uhhmmm Sam?" 

" What?"  

" You look very very nice." 

" Shut up you weirdo!" he snapped, but he smiled. 

I sat down and he sat across from me. We ate in silence.  I watched him eat as he carefully put the spoon in his mouth. Such a gentleman. 

" Hrrgghmmm.."  I made a coughing sound.

" Yes?" he asked. 

" Soo.... hows the hunt?" I asked, trying to sound cool. 

" It was fine until you showed up." he said, smiling. 

I blushed.  " Sorry about that."  I mumbled. 

" Its fine." he said, looking down. 

" So.. gotta.. hrrm gotta girlfriend?" my voice shot up higher when I said girlfriend.

He gave me an odd look. 

" Hell no. Not in a million years, don't you know?"  he asked.

" Know.. what?"  I said.

" I'm bi." he said, grabbing a cupcake. 

" You're bi?" I asked, exhaling deeply. 

" Yup, don't tell Dean." Sam said simply. 

" So If I... kissed you..?"  I began but Sam didn't let me finish.  He stood up, strode over to me and kissed me square on the lips, running his hands through my hair. 

" Is that enough proof for you?" he growled softly and walked back to his seat. 

I gasped, covering my mouth, blushing. 

" S-Sam... I uhhh wowsers!" I stuttered. 

He smiled and took a bite of his breadstick.  

" Look who's red in the face now sweetheart." he teased. 

I gave him a devious look and smiled. 

Tonight was gonna be a long night.