••• Nine •••

Start from the beginning

"I figured you'd be spending more time here."

"Really? Why would I?" I ask, crossing my arms as he takes the bra from my hands, putting it on for me.

"Because after last night, I doubt you'll want to resist me any more."

"Oh, please elaborate," I sarcastically reply as a sly smile appears upon his lips.

"Because, Lily, you've just had a taste of me like I've had a taste of you, and I'm pretty sure, you'll be an addict like I've become an addict of you."

My heart skips a beat at those words, my legs stepping into the panties as I slide them up my legs. "So, then why are we going shopping? I didn't take you for the type."

"No?"

I shake my head.

"Because now that I have you, I want to spoil you."

I leave it at that as I put on the dark wash jeans and the white sweater I've been given. Nixon changes fast, a pair of jeans and a leather jacket over a navy shirt, taking my hand as we go back into the bed room.

Memories flood my mind of last night, my cheeks heating up as I find my shoes. I stand before the bed, remembering how I moaned his name like some whore yet loved every second.

A cheek is pressed against mine, hands kneading my breasts as a moan surpasses my lips. As if last night was the final tie, all of his touches make me feel ten times better than before. I throw my head back as he kisses the place where he bit me last night, my hands running through his hair. "Let's go."

I lose contact of him as I put on my shoes and follow Nixon out of the door.
He leads me down to the garage, taking the keys to a Mercedes as the door is pulled open for me.

For the most part, the drive is silent, filled with tension as his hand is upon my thigh, his eyes locked hard upon the road. I already know we will be going down town, away from where we can be spotted easily.

By the end of the ride and the time we've pulled up into a garage, Nixon hurries to open the door for me. "Where to?"

"You're needing a whole new closet."

"What?" I ask, stopping in my tracks. "Why is that?"

Nixon rolls his eyes. "Because you're mine, Lily, and I like to spoil what is mine. If I want to shower you with the most expensive clothes, you accept, if I want to shower you with the most precious jewels, you will accept, and if I choose to give you anything, you'd better not decline."

I keep my mouth shut after that, letting him lead the way as we enter the first shop, one filled with expensive dresses.

In three hours I wonder how Nixon is not bored out of his mind. Once again we make a trip to his car, placing another helping of bags into his trunk and back seat.

We've hit many places from the most modern dresses to the most revealing stores. I was shocked when he took me into some lingerie store, but I can't doubt him anymore after last night.

I don't care if I seem like some slut as of now, I've found myself falling for him every second I'm around him, every touch he gives me.

"I've got to stop at the office, come on up."

Nixon is at work, answering one phone call as he finishes up the rest of some paper. "I've got to pee," I excuse myself, heading down to the bathroom.
Some people stare as I walk bye, but not like before. They sniff the air. Do I smell bad? They eyes follow me, some even blushing or bowing their head as I walk bye.