chapter 24: The decision

3rd person POV:

Everyone was nervous because of the blue haired boy and (h/c) haired girl with bloodlust in their eyes. Takaoka had just blown up the antidote right in front of them despite the fact that Nagisa and (Y/N) had apologized for their "actions". Now the two of them are filled with the desire to kill him.

Though the person that's the most worried was Karma. His girlfriend was currently filled with all of her negative emotions and was about to unconsciously pull off the (f/c) bracelet that sealed the dangerous, practically invincible (f/c) tentacles. Since (Y/N) has been wearing the bracelet for awhile now her power should allow her to be able to control it, however since she's currently filled with rage and the desire to kill the tentacles will most likely reawaken the soulless assassin and actually kill Takaoka.

"I'll kill you." The (h/c) haired girl said again and by the tone of her voice the other students and the two teachers could tell that she was serious.

"That's the spirit, come at me with all you got." Takaoka said.

Out of the two, Takaoka wanted to take down (Y/N) the most. Usually (Y/N) is a shy, antisocial, anime and book loving girl, but she stood up against Takaoka when he tried to hurt a member of the class. Then when he fought against her and Nagisa, not only did she successfully pin him down without him noticing her presence, she looked at him with an emotionless expression and soulless (e/c) eyes. He called her demon girl because of her soulless (e/c).

As soon as (Y/N) was about to fully take off the (f/c) bracelet Karma panicked and grabbed Terasaka's stun gun and threw it at (Y/N), causing her to stop what she was doing.

"(Y/N)-chan calm down! I understand how you feel. Your scared of losing the people you care about, as much as he deserves it don't kill him. The (Y/N)-chan I know and love will make the right decision right?" Karma said.

"Quit ruining my fun! If she's not going to try to kill me how am I going to teach her a lesson?!" Takaoka said.

The (h/c) haired girl thought about it for a minute before making her decision. (Y/N) grabbed the stun gun and put her other hand on Nagisa's shoulder.

"Hey Nagisa-kun..." (Y/N) said quietly.

"What is it (L/N)-san?" Nagisa asked, now a bit more calm.

"Let me handle Takaoka on my own. I plan on giving him what he deserves." (Y/N) said as she put the stun gun away.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Everyone was shocked when I put the stun gun away. I figured that much since they could tell that I was on kill mode.

Key word: was.

I have Karma to thank for giving me an idea. Also I'm glad he threw the stun gun at me when he did, when I came to my senses I realized that I was about to pull off the (f/c) bracelet.

"I see your going with the knife, that's a smart choice." Takaoka said. "You can't use your sneak attack strategy this time, there's no where for you to hide."

Oh yeah I almost forgot that I was still carrying the knife. He may be right about my usual sneak attack strategy not working this time but there's another strategy that I have in mind.

Takaoka was fighting me with all his strength. Luckily I somehow managed to land on my feet whenever he hit me, and I somehow managed to dodge a few attacks so it wasn't that bad.

And then Takaoka took out his knife, he was clearly ready to end this and I'm sure he still assumed that I was going to use my knife, well kinda. It's a good thing I decided to train with Lovro and Nagisa before going on this trip.

"This technique only works under three conditions:

One, you must have two weapons,

Two, you must be going against an opponent that's stronger than you,

And three, your opponent must know what it's like to face death."

All three conditions have been met, it looks like Takaoka is going to be my victim- I mean test subject.

I walked over to Takaoka and dropped the knife, I clearly confused some people but I continued like nothing happened. As soon as I was close enough I attacked him and took out the stun gun. Takaoka fell to the ground and I had the stun gun near his chest.

He was terrified of the emotionless expression I had on my face. For what he did he deserves to die, but I'm going to be the better person...well kinda. He's not going to die yet but if I've learned anything from certain people, I should leave him something he won't forget. My emotionless expression slowly changed to a small smile, but not a normal smile, a sadistic smile (this is what happens when I spend too much time with Karma).

"Surprisingly you taught me something useful...so thanks..." I said quietly.

I then used the stun gun on Takaoka and paralyzed him, making him fall to the ground unconscious.

I dropped to my knees and let out a huge sigh, who knew this would be so nerve wrecking.

Everyone was relieved that this was all over.

"Hey (L/N)-san, are you alright?" Nagisa asked, who surprisingly was completely calm now considering that just a few minutes ago he was wanting to kill Takaoka as much as I did.

"I'm alright..." I said quietly.

"That's good. It looks like Karma-kun was really worried about you." Nagisa said.

He's right, after all Karma was the one to snap me out of my rage.

After awhile a helicopter came to get us and it turns out that according to the assassin's Takaoka hired, they didn't use the actual virus. They gave Karasama-sensei the antidote before they were taken in. So it looks like everyone is going to be okay.

This has been a long day, I want to back to the hotel and read more books/manga and eat more pocky.

(The next day)

Koro-sensei is back to being in his usual form. Right now he's trying to do everything he can before we leave tomorrow. All of the girls (except for Kaede and I) are wearing swimsuits (getting peer pressured into wearing a swimsuit once is enough times for me).

I'm sitting by myself, reading and eating pocky. Once again my book gets taken again by Karma.

"Karma-kun...please give it back. .." I said shyly.

(Completely ignoring what I asked) "How about we play the pocky game (Y/N)-chan?" Karma asked.

(Still trying to get my book back) "No..." I said shyly as reached for my book but Karma Karma kept moving it away from me (and were the same height so this is kinda sad).

"Okay then, I'll do it the normal way." Karma said with a smirk on his face.

"W-What are you plotting-" I said before I was interrupted by Karma...

...Who kissed me on the lips again. (*fangirls inside head*)

After awhile Karma pulled away. "I love you (Y/N)-chan." Karma said.

Those words are still hard to get used to but I kinda like hearing them (at least when Karma says it anyway).

"I love you too Karma-kun."

To be continued... (most likely in this book)

(A/N: All of the season 1 episodes are completed. I wanted to finish this chapter sooner but.... *looks at stack of homework* school isn't a fan of my plans. As for the whole long book or sequel thing, it looks like most of you want this to be one long book. I'll let you know for sure in an A/N, I usually don't do chapters are an A/N only, but I'll make an exception. Thank you to those who thought my story was good and put up with any spelling/grammar errors I might have made.)