Do you?

Summary: Dan's been thinking a lot. And he's decided what he's going to do. But before he goes, he needs to know one last thing.

T/W: Abusive relationships?

Dear Phil,
I wish I could have you. I wish I could be with you. But I can't. Not anymore, not now I'm with PJ.

I don't think I like him that much anymore. At first, I thought he was perfect. I thought... But I just don't know anymore. There's nothing wrong with PJ. I just think, we would be better as friends. I, I don't think I like him at all.

I don't even know if you like me. Or if you like boys. I've mentioned before I'm bisexual and you said you thought you were too. But you haven't brought it up since. And don't worry. I know you're not comfortable talking about your sexuality. And I respect that.

I would break up with PJ... It's just I don't want to ruin our friendship. But the thing is. I'd rather be with you. Also, I know he wouldn't take it well. I've seen him get angry before and it's not a pretty site. He threatened to hurt me once and I don't want that to happen to you.

You're amazing, Phil. You're my AmazingPhil. The way you look at me makes my heart melt. The way you always make me laugh, makes me so happy. Just the way you are. I love it. And I love you.

But Phil. I don't know what to do now. Well, I sort of do. I'm leaving Phil. For good. I don't know where I'm going or if I'm going to come back. But just know, that I love you and I knoe that you probably don't love me back, but please don't worry. I'll be fine, I hope.

But before I go, I just want to know, do you love me? Do you?

(A/N: Don't kill me! I decided to write a bit of KickTheFire +Dan not wanting the relationship. Also, in no way is PJ abusive! It's just for the purpose of the story and a reason why Dan doesn't want to break up with PJ! Anyways, I hope you liked it!)