Iwaizumi barged in without even knocking and what he saw enraged him more. Oikawa was still in his nighties and under his duvet, sleeping.

Iwaizumi fumed red as he dove into the bed, strangling Oikawa, finally waking him up. "HOW COULD YOU NOT WAKE UP EARLY, YOU IDIOT?!" Iwaizumi snapped as Oikawa tried to get Iwa off of him.

"I-Iwa-chan...I-I can't..." Oikawa was having difficulties in finishing his sentence as Iwaizumi's well-toned arms tightened around his neck.

Iwaizumi finally loosened his arms around Oikawa as the chocolate-haired lad started to turn faint purple. Both of them were panting and catching their breaths already.

"ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME?!" Oikawa exclaimed as Iwaizumi threw dagger looks at him.

"You're lucky I didn't." He replied coolly as he stood up and placed his arms on his waist. "Why are you still in bed, Shittykawa?"

"So? Why should I be out of bed early, Iwa-chan?" Oikawa cocked his brow as he crossed his arms in front of him, but his expression softened when he saw Iwaizumi glare at him madly.

"It's the team's outing today, you idiot!" Iwaizumi grabbed the pillow nearest to him and threw it to Oikawa, which he was able to evade.

"Oh..." Oikawa's brows arched as he thought deeply, "...that's today?"

"Yes, you idiot!" Iwaizumi threw his signature dagger looks at Oikawa, who seemed very much affected by it. If looks could kill, Oikawa would have been dead by the moment.

"Give me a moment. I'll just pack my things and take a shower." Oikawa said calmly, as he searched for some beach attires.

"No! You freshen up, I'll pack your clothes, and be quick!" Iwaizumi exclaimed as he reached for Oikawa's favorite backpack on top of the cabinet.

Oikawa was glued on his feet as a wide smile crept up his face, feeling ecstatic at what he just heard. "You'd seriously pack for me, Iwa-chan?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, so you better hurry!" Iwaizumi checked his wrist-watch, and let out a huff of annoyance. "We only have seven minutes left to catch the shuttle. They'll leave us if we don't get there in seven minutes."

"Yes, sir." Oikawa rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He was humming a mellow tone and enjoying his bath when he heard Iwaizumi shout from the other room, telling him to shower faster.

Oikawa changed into clean clothes and went downstairs where he found Iwa sitting impatiently on the couch. "Let's go!" The spiky-haired guy exclaimed as Oikawa grabbed the bag of chips nearest to him.

The two made it on time and climbed aboard the shuttle, going to their seats in the back. Oikawa was clearly enjoying the view while Iwaizumi was busy playing his favorite game on his phone; Oikawa noticed this after a short while and he nudged his arm faintly.

"Can I play?" He asked politely and Iwaizumi remained silent, eyes still focused on his phone. "Iwa-chan!"

"Don't talk to me." He emphasized every word he uttered, which annoyed Oikawa a bit.

"I'm sorry that I forgot about all of this." Oikawa pouted, playing with a few strands of his hair. Iwaizumi chose to ignore him, which made him gloomy for the rest of the trip.

They arrived at their destination and the whole team shrieked in delight. Most of them scrambled out of the shuttle and into the bay.

The second-year players, the team's troublemakers were already submerged in the cool waters. Some of them were playing, and some were paying close attention to the girls in their summer bikinis. They looked like psychotic perverts as a matter of fact.