Chapter 5: Scarlet Red (Part One)

A/N: I just spent 109872364548482937 years climbing myself out of my grave after I saw EXO teaser pictures especially the #MONSTER ver. I don't know if I'm alive soo,,,,

*warning: boring chapter after months on hiatus climbing out of my grave ><*

---

KAMONG.

As soon as the three of them settled themselves on the couches in the middle of Miss Jong's office, Kai let his eyes wander around the office walls that was covered by his gigantic posters. “Nuna,” swiveling his head to turn to his sister, “This is ridicolous! I've never been to your office and now that I took a look of it you did took my joke too seriously!”

“Your my baby brother, Jongin-ah. Hahahaha, yes I did took it too seriously because I thought it was a good idea so I decided to paste these beautiful photogenetic pictures of you on the walls, thanks to your fans.” Miss Jong winks, a soft laugh followed afterwards with a smile. Suho shakes his head amusingly, “Wow, I'm getting bored seeing your face all over these walls especially when you're sitting right in front of me.”

Kai puts a frown, “What's that supposed to mean, hyung?!” “Just look at yourself in the mirror.” Suho laughs, pointing out a mirror right behind the couch where Kai was sitting on so the younger turned his head around and saw his reflection on it. “Oh, I'm very handsome, hyung, thank you.”

“Oh god.” Suho rolls his eyes sarcastically, deadpanning himself on the forehead as he let a snort. “Now now, stop arguing you two lovebirds! So, what are the other members doing in their free time right now?” Miss Jong interrupts, a little smile crept upon her face as she tried to muffled her gigglings when she watched the two were just bickering about nothing.

Kai shrugs, “Minseok hyung would probably be at the COEX Atrium right now. Sehun said he wanted to grab a meal with our manager... Kyungsoo hyung said he prefered staying at the dorm and I noticed that Chanyeol and Baekhyun were not in the dorm(okay, hold your feels ChanBaek shippersXD).” “Really? Don't you want to have a small party for your success for EXO'luXion tour concert?” Miss Jong said, feeling a slight pride inside her heart that her brother finally completed their first world tour yesterday with the members.

“Should we? But I'm afraid that the fans would found us and camp around the cafe.” says Suho, concerned about Miss Jong's cafe and the staffs. Miss Jong nodded slightly as she thinks of a way for not having their fans to found out their small party in the cafe. “How about I'll close the cafe early and pretend that there was some--”

“Nuna, I'll tell you that EXO-Ls are as similar like James Bond! They would investigate why you closed down the cafe earlier than usual straight away!” Kai chortled, snapping his finger.

“Ex-excuse me?”, it was Junhyeon, standing in front of the door with a tray in her hands, carrying 3 cups of Capuccino that Suho ordered earlier. Kai froze on his spot, his hands in the air and hastily sat back on his chair with an awkward cough. Miss Jongmi smiles, “Oh, Junhyeon! Come on in! We just talked about helding a party for EXO this evening.”

“Oh, really? That sounds great though.” Junhyeon said, serving the cups on the coffee table as Kai stared on it with a dull expression, “Really, Suho hyung? Capuccino?” “Well you went off without ordering anything so I ordered two for us.” Suho snorts, taking the a sip of the coffee. Junhyeon immediately snaps her head forward, “Uh- Do you want me to change your coffee,” she gulped, trying to remember his name and finally remembered what Miss Jongmi called him earlier at the counter, “Kai-ssi?”

Kai pulls off a smile on his face, “No, it's okay. I was just surprised.” “Oh. Okay. I'll leave for now.” Junhyeon stood, spunning her heels around and head for the door not until Jongmi calls her back, “Junhyeon-ah, stay with us okay? Let's discuss how we're going to held the party for them tonight without being caught by their fans.”