𝟎𝟑. 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

I began to laugh hysterically as I watched this go down and I was just so glad that I wasn't in Scott's position right now, because I can't even imagine how awkward this must've been for him. "God, that was so funny." I kept laughing and had to fan my face before I broke out crying of laughter.

"Are you serious?" Scott asked our mom aggravated.

"You bet your ass I'm serious!"

And that's where I got the sass from; my momma.

^^^^

Stiles dropped by my house and picked me up relatively fast while Scott was still getting ready, which was good because then Stiles and I could keep a better eye on him.

"Here," Stiles smiled and handed me a red cup.

I took a sip and giggled a little. "Beer?"

"I'm driving tonight, so I'm not drinking, and none of us should get drunk, but I feel like you should drink a little - for me and yourself."

I shrugged and took a sip of the bitter alcohol. "Damn, I had completely forgotten what beer tasted like."

"You'll be okay, Yasmine." Stiles said and rolled his eyes, until he spotted someone and pointed. "Scott and Allison are here."

I spun around on my heels to see my brother and his date pushing through some students and heading out to the backyard. "One of us stays in here and the other goes to the backyard."

"You take the backyard because it just so happens that you're a much better dancer than I am and I kinda don't wanna be near all those people while they're drunk, because that is gonna make me want to drink."

"Okay, you stay here and I take the backyard." I walked out of the house and out to the backward where it was all about dancing more than anything. Back in the house, people were talking and socializing more than dancing and it was obviously the complete opposite out here.

"Hey Yasmine."

I turned around and I was standing face to far with my childhood friend. "Danny, hey."

Danny was one of my best friends and we had been ever since Pre-K. We just bonded in ways that amazed me and it was quite spectacular since Jackson was his best friend.

Remember the whole 'high school, movie drama thing' I talked about. Yeah, at my school, Jackson Whittemore was the most popular guy because of being the captain of the lacrosse team, but also because the guy was hella rich and drove a Porsche. Queen Bee of my school was definitely Lydia and she fit the profile perfectly because she was stunning, rich and kind of a bitch, but she wasn't the head cheerleader at our school, so that made a small difference.

"You here alone?" Danny asked.

I shrugged. "I guess.. Stiles gave me a lift, but that's about it. So, yeah, I'm guessing I'm here alone."

"Want me to hook you up with some hot lacrosse players?"

"Nah, I'm fine." I replied with a small smile. "But, I like that offer."

Danny smirked. "Find me anytime during this party because that offer stays until any of us leaves."

"Maybe I'll just do that."

"I think you should."

I laughed at my best friend as he walked off again, probably to go find someone else to talk to or maybe to go dance with someone. This was a party and it was his scene, so I was 100% sure that Danny would find himself a hot guy to grind with soon enough.