𝟎𝟐. 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

Magsimula sa umpisa

"But only once a month." Stiles continued my sentence.

"Once a month?"

Stiles hummed. "On the night of the full moon." He howled, like the idiot he was, at Scott who just glared at us and started walking again.

I kept the grin on my face as I followed Scott. "Hey! You're the one who heard a wolf howling."

"Yeah, but there could be something serious wrong with me."

"I know! You're a werewolf!" Stiles laughed. "Okay, obviously we're kidding."

I looked around weirdly when I saw how far into the Preserve we were now and heard Stiles telling Scott that he would probably find him melting silver because Friday was the full moon. Werewolves weren't real, but it was fun to piss off Scott at times.

"I-I could have sworn this was it." Scott stopped in front of a tree. "I saw the body, the deer came running, I dropped my inhaler."

I took a few steps forward and started looking for his white inhaler, because those were hella expensive and our mom would be blow her top off if she found out that Scott had lost his inhaler and she would have to buy him a new one.

"Maybe the killer moved the body." Stiles suggested.

"If he did, I hope he left my inhaler. Those are like eighty bucks."

I glanced up and screamed as I saw a dude standing in front of me. "Holy mother of baby Jesus!" I exclaimed in shock and moved back a few steps.

Scott and Stiles both glanced at the guy as he came walking right towards us.

Damn, he was certainly easy on the eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" He barked at us. "Huh? This is private property."

"Sorry, man. We didn't know." Stiles apologized and I saw Scott blankly staring at Mr. Eye-candy over there.

"We were just looking for something, but.." Scott talked slowly at the man who raised an eyebrow. "Forget it." He said just as the guy in the leather jacket threw Scott his inhaler.

He walked again and I whistled. "He was hot." I mumbled as the two boys stared at me with raised eyebrow. "What?! I'm allowed to look at him, guys. I'm still a girl, remember?"

"Dude," Stiles stopped Scott and I from walking away. "That was Derek Hale! You remember, right? He's only like a few years older than us."

"Remember what?" Scott asked and it surprised me that he didn't remember anything after hearing the name 'Hale' at all.

"His family. They all burned to death in a fire like ten year ago."

"Six years ago." I corrected Stiles with a grimace, pushing away the feeling of sadness. "It was six years ago, smartass. Not ten."

"Well, what is he doing back?" Scott asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe he's a male stripper like Channing Tatum in Magic Mike and he didn't enough customers where he lived before, so he came back to Beacon Hills to get some new customers." I stated, only half serious, but a girl can dream, right?

Both boys shot me disgusted and weirded out looks and I was surprised that they tended to forget that I was a girl with needs who enjoyed looking at a man like Derek who was hella fine, and a girl whose second language was literally sass and sarcasm with smart remarks and enough facial expressions to beat Raven (and that girl knows her facial expression to a T. She was like queen of freaking facial expression).