Extra #2

Extra Chapter: Sexy Time

Sasuke was observing his porky little girlfriend in the midst of watching a comedy show on his laptop, taking place in his room. Akane stretched a gummy worm trapped in between her teeth as a bag full of it laid in between her crossed legs.

It was one of those casual days of staying at one another's house and just binge-watch movies or shows. On the other hand, Sasuke had better plans in store for themselves since his parents were out of town and Itachi is staying over at Kisame's - a keen idea where a day with Akane would be going today.

His plan seemed to fall into place... except her.

Several times, he attempted to make a move on Akane, mostly of his hand tracing her fine back or tugging her to come closer. However, she was too absorbed to the screen with a stuffed mouth of sour gummies which he was sexually frustrated by her obliviousness and snatched the bag of candy worms from her hand.

"Hey!" she yelled, still half eating a red worm. "I was eating that!"

"Pay attention to me," ordered Sasuke. By his outrageous statement, she pouted her cheeks curiously.

"Why? I'm watching a show here!" While she was reaching for her goodies from his raised hand, Akane whined desperately. "Give me! I was just getting to the good part!"

"You mean this?" Before the brown haired girl can argue back, she was taken back by her best friend's bold move. His pair of lips crashed hers, tasting every artificial flavor from the gummy pack - so sweet and so fruity.

Sasuke was glad that he happen to buy her those before their quality time. Right here and right now, she tasted like sour cherries - an unsettling taste he wasn't used to but managed to like it.

Akane was about to be absorbed into his empowering kiss, working like black magic, until she heard a few loud noises were screeching in the background. Shifting her eyes to the screen, she quickly moved her attention to it by facing the computer up close and personal.

"Oh my god! He literally spread his cheeks!"

Did she just...?

Neglect ran across the Uchiha's face; mouth gaping and eyes twitching in shock. He was dumbstruck on the bed when he saw that his girlfriend was too focused on her show instead of him. Is this the first time he's getting rejected?

He balled his fists in frustration.

"Ummm..." She finally turned her head at him by his angry tone. "Aren't we in the middle of something?"

"Obviously we're in the middle of the bed if that's what you're asking about." He cannot believe this girl. "If you want us to sit on the edge, that's fine by me."

With arms crossed, he was afraid he might have to spell it out to her but it wasn't a fun idea to lose his manly ego. So then, he finally gave the hint.

"Do you get what's happening right now?" he retorted passively which Akane wasn't getting the picture. She mumbled a 'huh'. "You and me... in my room alone... my parents are gone... my annoying brother is at a friend's... Us. Alone. In this house."

The Uchiha boy watched a triple dot bubble form above her head. It felt like ages just waiting for her response until he saw that her face brightened, as if she wasn't affected by Sasuke's awkward explanation.

"Ooooohhhh I get it! You wanted some sexy time, don't you? Sasuke, you naughty bad boy... I knew you were resisting my nice lady curves and my deformed booty!"

Embarrassed, Sasuke huffed his pink cheeks and crossed his arms haughtily, looking away from the giggly girl poking his stiff chest. He fanned her away in annoyance.