III.

"I don't like that part about 'kilometers above the waters,'" Janine frowned. "Do you think it was a curse?"

"Oh, please," said copilot Tim. "There's no way that con artist cursed Finna. Crazy story, though."

The plane hit another bump and Captain Reynolds told the flight attendant, "Looks like there's some more rocky air ahead -- you'd better postpone the drink service and put on the fasten seat belt sign."

Janine returned to the service area, the Witch Doctor's song going round and round in her head. "That is an earworm!" she thought. "Bum bum ba-dum ba-dum..."

Philip was making the announcement over the loudspeaker. "As you can tell, we've hit some unexpected turbulence. Nothing to be worried about. Please return to your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you."

In the Economy bathroom, Rickchad had peeled the cheerleader's uniform down and exposed a pink lacy bra, which Bicky was practically bursting out of. She was seated on the sink and he had one knee awkwardly perched on the toilet seat. Another bump almost knocked them into the wall, and she stopped kissing him to ask, "Didn't the steward say we should return to our seats?"

"We can't now!" the jock implored. "This is perfect! None of the other passengers can get up to use the bathrooms, so we can take our time. I'm so hot for you right now, Bicky."

"Mmm," she kissed him again. He unfastened her bra and slipped it off, her luscious tits spilling out into the middle of the airplane bathroom. The turbulence made them jiggle. He took her breast into his hand and licked her small taut nipple.

"Take me, quick," she begged. "I'm nervous about getting caught."

He pulled off her panties and unzipped his pants, his big sporty cock erect and ready. "Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"I thought you were on the pill, Bicky!"

"I was, but I had to stop taking them. It kept messing with my hormones, making my boobs grow and stuff."

He fondled her again. "They seem bigger than ever now, even without those hormones."

"Yeah, well, I heard they can grow again when you stop taking them, too. It's confusing."

"Confusing," he repeated, concentrating on licking her nipple. "But, yeah, no worries, there's a condom in my wallet." He found the rubber and put it on, thrusting into a very wet Bicky.

"Ohh, that feels amazing," she rolled her eyes back and tried to find something to grab onto in the sparse airplane bathroom. "Rickchad!"

"Sshhhh!" he warned. The turbulence knocked him deeper into her.

Back in Row 36, John was drifting in and out of consciousness. The plane's jolty motions startled him awake. And he kept glancing over at the empty seats across the aisle, wondering how long the lovers would be at it back there. He dozed off again and his head fell onto his wife's shoulders.

"I'm going to come," Rickchad warned his cheerleader.

"Do it," she clawed the back of his shirt. "Fuck me!"

Rickchad disposed of the used condom in the toilet. Bicky wondered, "Does that get emptied into the sea? Poor dolphins." It had been a hurried affair, but such is the nature of the Mile High Club, which doesn't allow for more creative, prolonged boning. "You leave first," she ordered him in a hushed tone. "I've got to freshen up."

Rickchad kissed her and snuck out, strutting up the aisle with the cocky satisfaction of someone who had just nailed a girl that hot in an airplane bathroom. Bicky peed and pulled up her panties. But when she tried to put the lacy pink bra back on, it was like it didn't fit. "What the fuck?" she muttered. She tried loosening it, but it was already on the loosest setting. Bicky fumbled with it and tried latching the back first, backwards, and then spinning it around and pulling it over her boobs, but they no longer fit into the cups. "I can't have grown two sizes in the fifteen minutes we were in here!" she said to the mirror. The bra was now horribly uncomfortable. She undid the latch and pulled her green-and-black uniform back over her top. Her other underwear was all checked in her baggage. Confused and mad at these crazy out-of-control hormones, she crept out of the bathroom and returned to her seat, no longer supported by a functioning brassiere.